• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 |OT| Yeah, but it's only $25

What used to be in that box? Too lazy to look xD Also, what system you on? RE.net is not working on my PS4, at least it wasn't earlier.

Just a grey box. I'm on pS4. Did you download the update for PS4? Launch the game and it will tell you to sign up or link the account and then go to re.net and synch the info.

Varjis

QF2o3VL.png
liz-on-the-phone.jpg

So Jill is Megan Boone from the Blacklist now? Maybe I'm the only one who sees the resemblance..

AdaWong

My vote would be Jim "My Life is Shit!" Chapman from Resident Evil Outbreak ;o

latest

All you guys need to play More Outbreak, it's back online you know!

and that's enough going sort of off-topic xD

Are you kidding me? I LOVE the outbreak games. File 2 is one of my most favorite games ever. Alyssa <3

the ps4 physical copy shipped out from gamefly today so I'm about ready to join the chaos of this apparently silly game

Any reason to not jump straight to raid mode? which I'm assuming is basically mercenaries...

excited to play it finally though

MrPanic

Do we have any idea when to expect a patch for the pc version? I saw the steam post about them looking into the fps problem, have they said anything else about it? I played till the end of episode 2 but decided to wait for a patch before continuing cause it really messes up the immersion for me.

So what's up with this RE.net stuff, I'm not familiar with it. Any reason to sign up for rev2?

the ps4 physical copy shipped out from gamefly today so I'm about ready to join the chaos of this apparently silly game

Any reason to not jump straight to raid mode? which I'm assuming is basically mercenaries...

excited to play it finally though

Raid mode isn't really anything like Mercenaries. It's more like a miniature dungeon crawler mode.

Jawmuncher

Outbreak has like the best cast side cast game of characters in any RE. Hell I would say just about the best side characters in general. If they ever revisit regular people for Resident Evil, I really hope they reuse the outbreak characters.

Are you kidding me? I LOVE the outbreak games. File 2 is one of my most favorite games ever. Alyssa <3

Nice!

Have you played on the revived servers yet? If not you need to! Anyone that needs help getting setup send me a PM. We'd love to add new members to our community.

Outbreak has like the best cast side cast game of characters in any RE. Hell I would say just about the best side characters in general. If they ever revisit regular people for Resident Evil, I really hope they reuse the outbreak characters.

Yep! I love all of them. Kevin, David, George, Cindy are my favorites. Jim just has the best one-liners. xD

I just picked up the physical disc at Best Buy. I wasn't entirely sure what came on the disc but, according to what is installing on XBox One, it is:

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Extra Episode: The Struggle
Extra Episode: Little Miss
Compatibility Pack
Claire's Rodeo Costume
Barry's Commandant Costume
Moira's Urban Ninja Costume
Natalia's Lottie Suit Costume
Raid Mode Character: Hunk
Raid Mode Character: Wesker
Raid Mode: Throwback Map Pack

Probably old news to most, but was new to me. I didn't know I'd be getting the extra costumes... even though I now see it says it right on the back of the box.

My Hunk is now unstoppable. He's level 80. I have magnum master maxed, sniper rifle master at like level 12, the health skill maxed, the katana almost maxed and melee master not far behind. I use 2 magnums , a sniper rifle, and a assault rifle.

Aeana

The extra episodes are already showing up in the in-game PSN list, but episode 4 isn't. Either way, you can get them all via the webstore right now. Downloading them all~

The extra episodes are already showing up in the in-game PSN list, but episode 4 isn't. Either way, you can get them all via the webstore right now. Downloading them all~

You can also find them inside the PS4 PSN store by searching for "RER"

Bonus eps 1 and 2 show up too.

Manu

My vote would be Jim "My Life is Shit!" Chapman from Resident Evil Outbreak ;o

latest

All you guys need to play More Outbreak, it's back online you know!

and that's enough going sort of off-topic xD

I just bought a copy of Outbreak last week!

Now all I need is a PS2 (preferably OG), controller, and memory card.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything

You have to go to the main gamepage and then to additional content, but everything is showing there on the US PSN now.

I reviewed the entire package over at ZTGD.com, 9 out of 10. Such a good package for a great price and gotta love the fan service. I still get so annoyed when the blood or gunk gets on the screen though.

I reviewed the entire package over at ZTGD.com, 9 out of 10. Such a good package for a great price and gotta love the fan service. I still get so annoyed when the blood or gunk gets on the screen though.

I love the game, but yea the strawberry jam is freaking terrible. Even with a "minor injury" I find it really distracting.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I get the gunk as a gameplay mechanic, but I agree that the blood effect sucks in this game. I will use an herb earlier than usual simply to remove that garbage off my screen, it's incredibly distracting and ugly.

Anyway, few more minutes on my ep.4 DL but I'm excited to see how it ends. Wasn't expecting the bonus eps today either.

sam777

Hopefully getting my copy in the UK in a few days but was wondering, what's invisible mode?

Are all enemies invisible or something if so that must be solid to complete.

Neiteio

It's a bit much, but the other day I realized it's quite effective at getting me to prioritize targets that can obstruct my view (Slingers and acid Revenants with the gunk, Ironheads and others with the near-fatal blows).

Jawmuncher

nothing on the xbox one store.
And I still cannot link my account to residentevil.net. Code is still invalid

At least you have a code. PC side hasn't even gotten that far yet.
Really interested in this episodic release but late RE.net support and late Online Coop better not happen again.

So the US have the extra episodes and the 4th episode? Last week europe got the episodes at the same time as it was uploaded in the states but I can't find them now :(

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
3 hours just to download episode 4...noooooooo! :(

that's not even counting the bonus episodes which I've got paused.

It will usually speed up. If not you can go into network and turn off/on your internet connection. This will refresh your DL and sometime you'll be much quicker. Depends. usually works for me though, if things seems slow-to-stalled.

Top Bottom