• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
FirewalkR said:
Is there some sort of NDA meaning we'll start seeing stuff at a specific hour?

Yeah, the embargo is in effect until noon PST.

EktorPR said:
You don't have any Krispy Kreme locations either?

FTR: KK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DD

KK = Awesome raised glazed donuts.

DD = the best cake donuts and coffee ever. You don't go for glazed from DD... Double Chocolate all the way.

Az

<- In an abusive relationship with the F5 button

Edit:
2239452148_2435cd88fc.jpg

EktorPR

jstevenson said:

DD = the best cake donuts and coffee ever. You don't go for glazed from DD... Double Chocolate all the way.

I know...that's basically why I think KK is superior, due to those being my absolute faves. :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
rothbart said:
Skipping lunch to fight for video downloading bandwidth confirmed! :lol
Same here, im not gonna lunch today, so i can get some R2 footage.

h3ro

jstevenson said:
Yeah, the embargo is in effect until noon PST.

I have a DD less than a block from my house. :D

<3 Queens, NY.

iceatcs

RoboPlato said:
The closed the Krispy Creme near my house and now I'm craving one. :(
mine is about 100 meters from door, I can't tell if KK is the best cos I smell it everyday :(

Any bet who will first upload? I think either IGN or GT

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
morlock said:
Finally we´re gonna see if there is any truth behind Teds claim about how beyond R2 is compared to previous games. :D

I finished Ratchet and Clank last weekend, im amazed by the size and detailes of each planet ,and the weapons and the ammount of stuff happening on screen.
Is now one of my favourite games ever.

Oh and yes,Ted looks like a super nice guy.

De-mon

6iacns.gif
<--- Clipping!! I see through the superposed image!!! Insomniac Fail!!

Do not kill me. Show me R2 videos!

Fersis

Dante said:
They all do, How do you think Insomniac gets so much done each year ;)

Its obvious man, Penguin robots from outer space,all insomniac games are that. Penguin robots from outer space. i mean ,come on is obvious !!!
:D

Just joking.

andycapps

jstevenson said:

Agreed on all counts. Their coffee is amazing. Rich, nutty flavor and it's cheap.

Saw what you said a couple pages back about being at Yankee Stadium at the last game. I was watching the last few minutes on TV and would have loved to have been there. Hate the team with a passion, but they do have a lot of history and I do respect them.

Can't wait to see the new videos! Less than 2 hours!

glow

Banned
Has it been said if these videos will be available on PSN on Thursday? I'll definitely be watching the direct feed vids on GameTrailers today but I'd love to see them at full res with a proper bitrate on my 60".

Fersis

slider said:
So is Ted.
Yeah, on interviews and stuff he always is real nice, and never talk BS about anyone.
If i were a girl, i would totally hit him :lol

EDIT: Is it 'i were' or 'was a girl' ??

Fersis

deepbrown said:
He wears very big shirts? Is that cool in the US? :D
Yeah he uses a t-shirt and top of that a big shirt.... mmhmhm looks confortable.
Ted is cool.

bj00rn_

Banned
AzRim904 said:
<- In an abusive relationship with the F5 button

Edit:
http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r336/azrim904/2239452148_2435cd88fc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Why? You can't hear? What are you trying to listen to?

Fersis

Trevelyan said:
omg just over an hour. /dies
Yeah an hour is too much.
I should work a little to pass the time: *Goes to code the camera system :(

Prezhulio

**still holding out hope for some sort of split screen online integration ***

so fuckin excited to see new stuff. those screens behind ted are encouraging as hell for just HOW improved online multiplayer is going to be.

Top Bottom