• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

lunlunqq said:
if i was in the private beta, am i automatically in the public beta? if so, i can give the code i got for pre-ordering the game to someone else.

or if someone trade KZ2 with me.

KZ2 trading might get you permabanned from PSN. So yea.

Aladuf

Banned
-PXG- said:
How come ALL of my PS3 games (including the R2 beta) have so many jaggies, when my 360 games don't. My 360 allows you to scale to the resolution of my screen with HDMI. My PS3, it's either 480i/p, 720p or 1080i/p. How do you make it so there are no fucking jaggies. It just looks like utter shit, with all of these jaggies and muddy textures. Help me make this look good. :(
It's looking good on my tv, 1080p via HDMI.

cameltoe said:
he's prolly using a 16:10 monitor...

No, he's probably using a 16:10 monitor.

Anyone know if the beta is shareable? If yes, is it regular 5 download status or is it lockout LBP beta status?

KeioSquad2 said:
This reminds me of the time my grandmom dropped acid, went crazy, and highjacked a bus - full of penguins.........

Sounds like the next great PSN game! :lol

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Anybody else keep getting put into team deathmatches with people only on one team? I haven't been able to get into anything else using matchmaking.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
To all the guys who have the BETA :
Stop playing , stop having fun without us !!!!

Damn, the PSN was up for me for like 1' :(

Dibbz

Goldrusher said:
2ch1efs.jpg
A+++++
You post great screen shots.

Lighting looks ace now.

Give me Orick and Chicago please.

"An error has occurred. This Service is currently undergoing maintenance."

Bloody hell!

At least Qore people know that NOBODY has gotten their code yet.

It's been like 5-6 hours since gamestop codes starting going out and I've still got nothing. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Baha

Remy said:
Yes, via email

I was a Day 1 Qore subscriber, so that may have something to do with the order the codes go out? Iunno.

I'm a day 1 subscriber too :(

Man I hope I don't get it on saturday or something, that's usually when PSU send me an email about the latest Qore episode.

Fizzle

Fucking hell, I doubted this game would look like the screens that were posted but i'm speechless now. *Pre-orders the game*

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
After trying 6 to 10 times i could get the BETA to download BUT it cant download using 'background download' :S
And i had to use my US account : Fersis_US
But i assume that i can play with my regular Fersis account.

Gbeav

Banned
You know I can get an email in 15 seconds saying they took money off my credit card but a beta key....10 hours
:lol

Goldrusher

Dibbz said:
A+++++
You post great screen shots.

Lighting looks ace now.

Give me Orick and Chicago please.

Orick loading screen...

110iz48.jpg

In-game...

339lqwn.jpg

So nice...

2uzw2z4.jpg

Resistance 2: Clear Sky

27xgknq.jpg

A bunch of spectactor screenies...during which the screen gets a little desaturated and the focus (depth of field stuff) is on the player...

29msp7d.jpg

1zz3tpx.jpg

351g28k.jpg

2s76uz7.jpg

Private Hoffman said:
Can anyone check the restrictions or even test this out?

I have some buds that want to try this out but couldn't get a code

May be hard to find someone to try this out as your account gets banned if you're wrong. =(

krypt0nian said:
May be hard to find someone to try this out as your account gets banned if you're wrong. =(

Doubt it gets banned. People on this forum are a bit too paranoid about that kind of stuff, honestly. It's an open public beta...I bet IG wishes that more people could get a taste...

More exposure, more potential sales = good thing

Top Bottom