• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 REVEALED! 60man MP, 8p Co-op, 2 campaigns, etc HOLY $#!t

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
EDIT 15: AI getting a lot more attention.. will scaled on-the-fly to players perspective and viewpoint... aka enemies cloesr to the player will actually have more spohisicated AI routines than those further away. assailants in your direct field of view received heightened intelligence. easily more cunning than before

^
This.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Stop posting Cloverfield spoilers! >:|
killzone.gif

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
30 players on each team broken into 8 player squads with a unique objective sounds infreakinsane.

Redd

This thread is growing fast. Didn't think there were this many ps3 users. Sony must be doing something right.

Zep

Banned
Wow...game looks great(up there with Killzone 2). Just hope they add some real recoil for the weapons. This made Resistance 1 boring for me.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
PM please anyone?!?!

The 60 player thing dissapoints me :(, 40 player games are too much as it is, but as long as they still have small games.

steve said:
Banning me doesn't matter, I spend the majority of my time on another forum anyway.

It's the principle of the matter, I got Junior'd for saying I enjoyed playing PS3. It's retarded.
That shows how biased some of the mods are around here. That is retarded.

kbear

Looks absolutely amazing. The Chimera models seriously look about 2-3x more detailed and better looking overall.

Saw them, the lighting and shadowing is great. I wouldn't say it looks quite as good as Killzone 2, but I certainly prefer its art (colour! yay!) and expect that given the increased scale of the epic battles.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Insomniac deserve a trophy for the work they do with the PS3. They define how high the ceiling is.

jet1911

The Chimeria looks like they have a lot more "character". They feel more like the Elites in Halo than the Imp in Doom for example.

Do I make sense? :/

Anyway it looks great. :D

Man, bishop is pretty fast. Is it just me or is he editing some posts that posted the scans? :lol

Either that or he's banning cause of PMs :S

Top Bottom