• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro City Rampage: PS Vita version hitting retail

hawk2025

Had to get it.

I actually got the PS4 version, actually opened and played it. This deserves to be actually used and the Master System art seen rather than being stuck in shrinkwrap hell forever.

Shizuka

Shipping

USPS Priority Mail International 2 (6 to 21 Business Days) $37.79
USPS Priority Mail International 2 $41.25
USPS Priority Mail International $47.00
USPS Priority Mail Express International $55.00

Yeah, I'll have to sit this one out.

Shin-Ra

I'd buy a retail PS4 copy of Resogun for £15 (same price as inFAMOUS First Light) once Housemarque's 100% finished patching the game.

Shizuka

Looks like the Vita version is already sold out.I wonder how many copies it was limited to

Good for them. I'll feel bad for not ordering one, but not too bad because it'd cost me an arm and a leg with the current exchange rate with my currency.

Olengie

300 copies will be available after the Pre Orders ship out. So, still some hope for the people who were on edge and missed out

Meanwhile we are suppose to believe Capcom can't publish the new Ace Attorney games retail and Atlus can't with Attack on Titan.

zJj4n7o.jpg

opened mine... no resale plans for me

even has it's own bubble (the yellow one):

ala when different region games sometimes have their own bubble, rather than just replacing the digital version bubble. ex: the English language Final Fantasy X-2 from Asia will just replace the digital copy that came with FFX HD, but the EU New Little King's Story will install it's own bubble

The livescreen areas are different too^

ala when different region games sometimes have their own bubble, rather than just replacing the digital version bubble. ex: the English language Final Fantasy X-2 from Asia will just replace the digital copy that came with FFX HD, but the EU New Little King's Story will install it's own bubble

What?! You already got your copy? Mine has been sitting in Tucson since May 1 and I payed $37 for shipping! Fangamer is crap, I will never buy from them again and I hope if other indies get a retail release they sell it somewhere else.

Shizuka

I did good by waiting and now ordering from VGP+. International shipping was really cheap for me, but they haven't shipped my copy yet.

Jamix012

The livescreen areas are different too^

lol nice. They did the ol' Nintendo of America Zelda gold-ify the cover.

What?! You already got your copy? Mine has been sitting in Tucson since May 1 and I payed $37 for shipping! Fangamer is crap, I will never buy from them again and I hope if other indies get a retail release they sell it somewhere else.

This is the first day I'm seeing them go up on ebay out of the box, without stock photos too.

If yours has shipping data available to know it's still in AZ that means fangamer did ship it, but USPS has been lollygagging with it for whatever reason.

lol nice. They did the ol' Nintendo of America Zelda gold-ify the cover.

It would be amazing if the actual game card was gold too.

Nice pics, NinjamicWZ!

I juuuuust got my shipping email about 10 minutes ago. It'll probably be about two weeks until it gets here. Excite!

hawk2025

Ok, just got an email back:

Hey there ______,

The Retro City Rampage games will be shipping out this week, and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number when your order goes out. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Laura MW

Shizuka

Did anyone order a copy from VGP+? It's been five days and they haven't shipped my copy yet, I don't know if they actually have their stock yet or if there is something wrong with my order.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Did anyone order a copy from VGP+? It's been five days and they haven't shipped my copy yet, I don't know if they actually have their stock yet or if there is something wrong with my order.

I think they ordered from Fangamer like everyone else.
Don't think they've gotten theirs in yet, most will arrive this week.

Did you ever get your Epic Mickey 2 btw?

VARIA

How I wish Hotline Miami had a physical release on the VITA.

This looks great, on the fence about getting it since I already own it on PS3,VITA,and the 3DS digitally.

Carl

I got my dispatch email yesterday. My PS4 copy was delivered really quickly internationally, hope my Vita copy comes as quick.

Galdius

I'm still waiting my copy.
Did someone receive an email saying that it was shipped or did it just arrive at your door?

Omikaru

My copy shipped from Fangamer today; shipping all the way to the UK. Though I'm in no rush to get it; keeping it as a collectors' item rather than playing it (I have the cross-buy version for that).

Question for people who ordered the PS4 version to the UK: were you hit with import taxes?

Shizuka

I think they ordered from Fangamer like everyone else.
Don't think they've gotten theirs in yet, most will arrive this week.

Did you ever get your Epic Mickey 2 btw?

They replied to me claiming there is an error with my credit card, but their Paypal still doesn't work for me. When I try to checkout anything from VGP+ with Paypal, it sends me to the Paypal page without any exact value, so when I log in with my information and confirm payment for "no value", it redirects me to my cart at the website.

Also, yes, I did get my copy two weeks ago, everything worked out perfectly, even though I haven't opened my copy yet.

Bought this game day one on Vita. I deleted it on day two.

This seems pretty cool if you like this game, but if you're only interested because of the packaging, I'd strongly encourage you to buy it digitally for cheap first and see if you really want it.

EDIT: I guess I should really look at OP dates more often.

Carl

My copy shipped from Fangamer today; shipping all the way to the UK. Though I'm in no rush to get it; keeping it as a collectors' item rather than playing it (I have the cross-buy version for that).

Question for people who ordered the PS4 version to the UK: were you hit with import taxes?

Nope. Cheapest postage rate and no additional fees.

Spinoff90

Paid the extra for the 3-5 day shipping to Canada. Hadn't checked the tracking in a few days and figured it might be arriving today so just checked on that. Instead I was greeted with this.

May 3, 2015 , 2:51 pm
Departed
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Your item departed a transfer airport in Heathrow, London, UNITED KINGDOM on May 3, 2015 at 2:51 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
May 2, 2015 , 6:47 pm
Departed
Los Angeles, UNITED STATES
May 2, 2015 , 8:53 am
Arrived
Los Angeles, UNITED STATES
May 1, 2015 , 7:20 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
May 1, 2015 , 5:44 pm
Departed USPS Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
May 1, 2015 , 5:10 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
May 1, 2015 , 5:10 pm
Arrived at Sort Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
April 30, 2015 , 9:24 pm
Departed USPS Facility
TUCSON, AZ 85726
April 30, 2015 , 6:40 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
TUCSON, AZ 85726
April 30, 2015 , 3:06 pm
Shipping Label Created

Should I be contacting Fan Gamer? The e-mail with the shipping confirmation has the right address so there shouldn't have been a mistake with that. But there is no logical reason why it should have gone from LA to London when I am in Calgary. London, Ontario I could understand since a lot of imports tend to go through the East first. But London, England?

Lijik

Mine showed up today. Maybe it was outlined on the site and I missed it, but I wasnt expecting the little papercraft of the main dude it came with

Shizuka

VGP+ finally shipped my copy. It cost me a little under U$40 with the shipping, compared to the $78 Fangamer wanted to ship the game to my country. It paid off waiting, it was much better than paying almost the equivalent of three copies just to get one.

kng3025

Mine arrived today. Got here quicker than I was expecting. Didn't know it came with some papercraft stuff,a pin and a sticker. Not bad.

Top Bottom