• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow" [Up: Rayman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I suppose there's no chance I can play around in threads like these anymore huh? I'm not saying I HAVE, I just get the impression Ive lost the ability to play speculation games too. Bummer!

(then again, some peoples ferver kind is scares me haha)

methodman

Banned
I would say a Deus Ex port only makes sense if the next game is also coming, but we know that probably isn't the case.
Lol. Make sense regarding 3rd party Wii u games lol. We'll get this port for 60 and have to pay for dlc day 1 and we'll like it.

I suppose there's no chance I can play around in threads like these anymore huh? I'm not saying I HAVE, I just get the impression Ive lost the ability to play speculation games too. Bummer!

Not since your clickable WiiU sticks drive-by. :p

guek

Banned

The more you flaunt your power, the more we wish to strike you down and rob it for ourselves. Myself. Me. Tell me. Tell me your secrets.

So was the giveth taketh line speculation?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
:lol

Human Revolution is a great game and all but why? Who wants a 2 year old port of a game that can be found for $20 or less on the HD twins?

Van Owen

Banned
Game has been like $5 for PC multiple times since it released.

If Rich finds a 2011 game interesting he's an asshole. I'd unfollow him if I didn't already do it for constantly retweeting his gf.

Shaffield

All I'm saying is that it really shouldn't launch at full retail, even though it probably will.

lol, that was actually a real question, I didn't know what those two retailed for.

I definitely agree though. I doubt it'll sell very well at 50-60$

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I personally think all speculation should end in a question mark. I mean, it's just an opinion ar the end of the day if you're guessing, right?

you guys don't deserve adam anyway

20090606054338%21Adam_Malkovich_%28Other_M%29.png

Scum

Pretty much. The most logical interpretations are:

A) Tecmo Koei porting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is coupled with something like Dead or Alive 5+ coming to Wii U.
Or B) A Wii U exclusive, like Rayman Legends or ZombiU, is being ported to another system. Maybe with a game from the same company finally announced for the Wii U.

+ Watch Dogs
- ZombiU or Rayman Legends to PS360

I personally think all speculation should end in a question mark. I mean, it's just an opinion ar the end of the day if you're guessing, right?
he just said it. you guys were GUESSING RIGHT. He added a question mark at the end just like he said he would.

I cracked the code.

I think it's gonna be rayman legends. Gonna be like re4... then when it doesn't sell as good as it could have, ubi gonna say see? This is why we put it on multiple consoles.

If this is the case, I wonder how well Zombi U is going to sell on crowded 360 and PS3 systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom