• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow" [Up: Rayman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

IGN's announcements have sometimes gone up at "9 PST" , so maybe this reveal, whatever it is, will go up in just about 12 hours. That's purely speculation on my part.

kirby_fox

Banned
Interesting likely means either localization of a title or a game getting a late port.

I'll place chips on Bayonetta: ReLoaded launching with limited print release in March/April. Otherwise available in eShop. Published by SEGA, not developed by PG but outsourced.

...if I'm right, I really should have been in Vegas.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chadwarden is getting back in the game?

I want him to drop some wiiu defense videos.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Emily Rogers mentioned it initially.

Edit: Where are people getting DQX from?

I would assume it's speculation given that the last game announced was a localization, and Dragon Quest X is the only Japanese third party game without one.

big youth

Tomorrow is just not your day Deus. U will get your day though.

indicates that it is indeed a game announcement.

Bayonetta: ReLoaded is a good guess. Nintendo knows they need more Wii U games asap, and this would fill that need.

Oddduck

Tomorrow is just not your day Deus. U will get your day though.

indicates that it is indeed a game announcement.

Bayonetta: ReLoaded is a good guess. Nintendo knows they need more Wii U games asap, and this would fill that need.

Not necessarily. It just means it's not Deus, but Deus will come another day. Tomorrow's announcement could be anything.

Sounds like a guess based on what gaffers posted.

Go to Straight Right thread.

zroid

Banned
A well-done Bayonetta port would definitely be something I could get behind. But that's not what this is.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I would assume it's speculation given that the last game announced was a localization, and Dragon Quest X is the only Japanese third party game without one.

Well, If Emily Rogers's source is right then it has to be english company related. I don't recall any connection that she had with japanese companies.

Oddduck

Well, If Emily Rogers's source is right then it has to be english company related. I don't recall any connection that she had with japanese companies.

Karagi said Square Enix's Wii U port was a western game.

Edit: Wait nevermind, you're talking about something else. My bad.

Capcom's Remember Me?

It'll be a spin-off co-developed by Nintendo, starring this guy:

remember-me.gif

But it'll be called "You're not supposed to Remember Him".

Honestly I'd be happier with ROTK12 and DQ7 being localized than DQX, I'm just not feeling DQX as it is, I want a proper 3D DQ RPG and that is DQ7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom