• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow" [Up: Rayman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

beril

I hope it's not Mario Picross Wii U.

Damn you, now I want nothing else.
With the larger screen and higher resolution we might finally get some larger puzzles. As much as I love Picross e1&2, being limited to 15x15 was a bit of a bummer. The SNES game had 25x20 IIRC and on the WiiU gamepad they could go even higher

Meesh

Aussie-Gamer has some interesting Wii U related news tomorrow, too. Hint: you'll need to think in multiple dimensions to understand it...

From their twitter.... Thoughts?
The first thing I thought of was Chrono Trigger, but hey, I just woke up....
:/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guys, this is Nintendo

New Mario
New Yoshi
New Metroid
New Wario
New we are slipping into f**king irrelevance.
You do realise two of those things have already been announced. Even the final point of the redundancy of this information was given.

hammster

Archbishop of Canterburny
Guys, this is Nintendo

New Mario
New Yoshi
New Metroid
New Wario

burnsauce.gif

Pineconn

Lol. I'll bet 15 Pineconn Dollars that this tidbit isn't a new game. Rich's last tease was that Luigi's Mansion had multiplayer, right? (IIRC.) Don't get too hyped up, guys. :p

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Lol. I'll bet 15 Pineconn Dollars that this tidbit isn't a new game. Rich's last tease was that Luigi's Mansion had multiplayer, right? (IIRC.) Don't get too hyped up, guys. :p

No, it was Project X Zone coming in the West.

@Spieler: The ONM reveal was Resident Evil.

mclem

Guys, this is Nintendo

New Mario
New Yoshi
New Metroid
New Wario
Actually, *this* news - if it is a game - probably isn't Nintendo. It seems odd to release an interesting first-party game announcement now so soon after a big first-party Nintendo Direct.

If it's a game, it'll be something third-party.

Probably.

Nintendo do still retain the right - and the capability - to be crazy.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
When I think "Multiple Dimensions" I think 3D. When I think 3D, I think of Mario 3D. Mario 128?

Jindujun

Neo Member
Multiple Dimensions... Hmm...

Super Mario Dimensions
After dabbling with space in Galaxies they now dabble with space and time.
You heard it here first folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom