• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow" [Up: Rayman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
iyDfN4W.png

This has been posted so many times but you guys are not reading the thread

I was jokin'! ;p
Probably Deus Ex, also if probably Streetview would be more interesting.

ANY games announced will we welcomed by me. Hoping it's multiple 3rd party games announced

It does need games, but 2+ year old ports (in fact, any old port) may do more harm then good. When they don't sale well then the 3rd Parties may use that as an excuse not to bring over other 3rd Party titles.

beje

Banned
too bad, it may not be the game we need... but :p

I want Sleeping Dogs but Deux Ex has all the votes

You have to blame Vook and Eat Children for that. Heavily hinted to be ported by the guys who ported Mass Effect 3 to Wii U

I'd rather have Deux Ex, I already beat Sleeping Dogs on PC months ago.

Effect

Sleeping Dogs would be okay I think as it's still getting DLC. The only games close to it on the Wii U would be Batman and Assassin's Creed 3. Both games I think should be among the games that are selling if selling slowly. There would be a market for it. As much as I enjoy Deus Ex: Human Revolution I doubt there is a market for it now. There is only one DLC that is of significance and it's separate from the actual main game. The rest are just weapons I believe. Not to mention it's age. The only way I see it working is if it's priced at $30 and includes everything and perhaps something new. We can cross off the price and new content right away though.

Sleeping Dogs could also fill the void that will be there when the Wii U doesn't get GTAV.

Seda

Apparently this isn't Deus Ex, although that's highly likely one of the things Straight Right is working on.

It's hard to get interested in any western SE game because they have been so aggressive on pricing with other platforms. Sleeping Dogs was under $10 like 2 weeks ago on steam. Quantum Conundrum was free for PS+ and was in a $10 pack on amazon which included Human Revolution and 4 other SE games

Unless they go $20 on the eshop its going to feel like a rip off IMO. Even if you haven't played the other versions its still kind of insulting to ask Wii U owner pay a lot more because its "new." And then when the game performs below expectations it will be an excuse to not port more stuff. Feels bad man :(

Edit: Not Human Revolution? Still holding on to my Terraria hopes!

jokkir

What if it's a classic game from Rare being remade/ported to the WiiU and sold via eShop. That's kind of interesting, right?

ari

Banned
i thought deus ex was good but i can't believe some of you guys would settle for that shit.

Fuck this cocktease if true.

Seda

At least 2 hours 20 minutes from now. Rich is West coast. It's 6:40AM right now. And it may not be posted at 9.

codhand

You want exciting? go rewatch the latest Nintendo Direct. They threw everything they had except what they had to keep for E3.

not true, they mentioned third party support and 3ds support "coming soon" as already mentioned in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom