• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow" [Up: Rayman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

We have a hint:

minecraft_wiiU_zpsc89ca7e6.gif
Minecraft WiiU confirmed.

Effect

We have a hint:

minecraft_wiiU_zpsc89ca7e6.gif

Don't even joke like that. That would be amazing if true. I've put off getting that game for a while now and didn't get the 360 version because I don't want to pay for Xbox Live. A Wii U release would finally push me over the edge and be a day one purchase.

Effect

serious cannot wait to spend hours of visiting art museums around the world in Wii Street View... hope the US version comes out before the end of the month

I'm actually looking forward to Street View. However don't see myself getting to excited about it until I have a good idea of the content. If it gets regularly updated with new locations like museums, monuments, and other various locations around the world I would be pretty excited. Might be the only way to really view some of these locations do not having the money and time to travel there. Thinking about it this way that could be the thing that gets Wii U's into schools the way Wii Sports and Wii Fit got the Wii into schools. This could be one hell of an educational tool.

I guess Rayman Legends getting a release date

Already has one. The US release is Feb 26, 2013.

kinggroin

Banned
Please not Minecraft.

Please be Killer is Dead.

Folks excited about Street View...don't own an android device? Not sure what's so different about the Wii U one, but on my phone I can gyro-look all over the world.

Metal Gear?

Was on that Miiverse forum list wasn't it?

Meh, not hyped for this at all, all my hype power ability is geared towards the 20th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom