• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rime interview: Tequila Works CEO discusses troubled development and split from Sony

Cardon

Well at least standard PR talk is a better move than merely posting a video laughing at the accusations being tossed around rather than answering them head on. So minor points awarded for the effort I guess.

Psoelberg

Good evening everyone,

~Dariuas
RiME Community Manager

Thanks for the update Dariuas.

I still - from time to time - watch the announcement trailer and am a huge fan of the art style, atmosphere and overall idea of RiME. Glad to hear that you're still working on it and will look forward to play it - hopefully on my ps4 ;)

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Wasn't there a story some months back saying that this game was a scam and that the guy behind it had some history of that or something?

YES! But as the new community manager is saying that's in the past (and they won't comment on that ever for good reason) and going forward believe that the game is now real.

gnomed

That rocket launcher quote is so out of left field when Sony is publishing things like Tomorrow Children and Dreams

Tomorrow Children has rocket launchers, mate. And Dreams has launching rockets, for sure. Fucking Sony.
I guess you guys haven't heard of a small Sony published game by the name of Twisted Metal. Let's put rocket launchers on cars. Or give a giant rodent lots of weapons including one that fires rockets.

On second thought, Sony has a pretty diverse library. Now publish a new rpg por favor.

I guess you guys haven't heard of a small Sony published game by the name of Twisted Metal. Let's put rocket launchers on cars. Or give a giant rodent lots of weapons including one that fires rockets.

On second thought, Sony has a pretty diverse library. Now publish a new rpg por favor.

PS4 Neo comes with rocket launcher, confirmed.

Top Bottom