• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of Nightmares screens (Sega + kinect + horror game) :|

Frankfurt

Banned
Nice. I wonder why they don't put up demos for all kinect games, I think it's essential to have at least tried those still experimental gameplays to know if you like them or not. Now that I think about it, I tried the demos of all the kinect games I own (but Child of Eden) before buying them.

I'd like to have a demo of Fighters Uncaged too... I know it's not a very good game, but maybe it could be good enough at a low price.

Yep.

To me, the issues aren't the controls (i've never had any control issue with Kinect so far)... The issue is if my 8 feet of space are enough. Despite 6 feet being the "official" distance, a couple games still whine about my 8 feet.

Rise demo is up on the marketplace, by the way.

atomsk

Party Pooper
rented/beat this over the weekend, and almost the entire time the game was telling me YOU NEED TO STEP BACK, but all the actions worked just fine.

loved everything about the game except the part where you have to play it.

Played the demo, def got the HotD vibe, and once I got the controls down, I kind of liked it. To those who already own it, is it repetitive or does it keep throwing enough new stuff at you that once you get over the gimmick of motion controlled HotD, you still want to play?

Played the demo, def got the HotD vibe, and once I got the controls down, I kind of liked it. To those who already own it, is it repetitive or does it keep throwing enough new stuff at you that once you get over the gimmick of motion controlled HotD, you still want to play?

It's definitely compelling enough to finish because it does mix it up regularly. If you've come to like it now, I think it's safe enough to get it for cheap. Replay value, however, is pretty low.

Top Bottom