• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Risen (360/PC) First Details Revealed

I <3 Memes said:
:lol This isnt a console game bro :lol damn if achievements aren't the bane of gaming right now.

AP = Attack points. Probably.

yeah I really hate it when deeper games like RPG's have achievements without some kind of in game benefit. It was very addictive collecting all the achievements in mass effect because of the substantial benefits like earning more experience.

oh also, the game is also a console game just not a good one (on 360). I fear people wont buy the PC version because of the bad console experience/scores - its like a more extreme version of the Two Worlds effect:lol

G_Berry

Banned
PC demo is great. Once I turned on AA and vsync anyway.

Runs fantastic too, all settings high 1920x1080. DoF effects are very well done as are textures.

Pity the game is banned here in Australia :(

cleveridea said:
yeah I really hate it when deeper games like RPG's have achievements without some kind of in game benefit. It was very addictive collecting all the achievements in mass effect because of the substantial benefits like earning more experience.

oh also, the game is also a console game just not a good one (on 360). I fear people wont buy the PC version because of the bad console experience/scores - its like a more extreme version of the Two Worlds effect:lol

Yeah I just meant from a design standpoint. I would surprised if the 360 version doesn't have achievements. Aren't they mandatory on 360 titles?

So .... where's a guy get a non-broken demo? I've tried twice and both times I couldn't install it. I'm about ready to write this game off just because it's been so irritating trying to download a freaking demo!

Top Bottom