• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is free to watch on Youtube right now

Best Robin Hood?

• Men in Tights

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Prince of Thieves

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • That one with Russell Crowe

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The Disney one with the furries

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
A classic from Mel Brooks.

Cary Elwes Laughing GIF

Link is here (you need to watch it natively on Youtube):

YCoCg

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Fine, I guess, whatever, torrents it is.

Wow, i always watched this movie with italian VA and the tone of the actor is completely different.

In eng is far more on the comedy side...

I used to work with an Italian guy that told me about how the same guy does the Italian VA for Arnold, Al Pacino and a couple others and when he came to America it changed his opinion on certain movies

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Watched it last year and I gotta say, it hasn't aged well. So many poor jokes that just fall flat on its ass. You can tell that Mel Brooks is running out of ideas here. He was already in decline when Men in Tights released and his lackluster directing continued with Dracula: Dead and loving it. Not surprised he retired after that. The only funny thing in Robin Hood is the Sheriff. His speech impediment gives him the funniest lines.

"He deered to kill a kings dare"

"Struckley has loxed again."

Classic shit.

PhoenixTank

Watched it last year and I gotta say, it hasn't aged well. So many poor jokes that just fall flat on its ass. You can tell that Mel Brooks is running out of ideas here. He was already in decline when Men in Tights released and his lackluster directing continued with Dracula: Dead and loving it.
high school oh no you didnt GIF

Those are fighting words you strange apple faced son of a man.

sCHOCOLATE

Men in Tights had its moments, but his older stuff was far better. Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles are hard to top. Honorable mention for History of the World.

[Doctor F] "Damn your eyes!"
[Igor] "Too late."

[Taggart] "What in the wide world of sports is a-goin' on here? I hired you people to get a little track laid. Not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City *aggots!"

[Marcus Vindictus] "There he is! Seize him!"
[Josephus] "Seize this honkus!"

John2290

On point in this thread though, did ya'll see how mens dicks got hacked? I always thought chastity belts were a joke from this film until Critikal put out this video...

4ff2222ac2f3dfe121679814a8fb6fb7.jpg

Kreen101

I remember reviews being terrible for this movie when it came out. It was widely seen as an embarassing misfire from the man who had made such classics earlier in his career. The Dracula one also was ripped by critics.

GreyHorace

Not Mel Brook's best, but there are some really good gags there. The Don Giovanni scene just kills me to this day:

Last edited:
Top Bottom