• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar are preparing to release GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition on Steam and EGS.

James Franco GIF

The Stig

what happens to the poor people who bought the trilogy the first time around?

edit - i thought this was a re-release. just moving to different stores. eh. who cares? its shit

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Ok who's the ahole who didn't want to distribute the game on as many platforms as possible? Common now. A game series like GTA? Everyone in the world needs to play them

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Oh god please let there be no stutter for them on this one.

With Callisto and then this they will implode.

😂

K2D

Banned
Well said. Especially If you talk about the removed songs.

Definitive my ass.

Cheap ass garbage.

Cheapstar can't afford licensing all those tracks and removed those Songs and couldn't even replace the songs with other songs.😂🤣🤦‍♂️
Talking about MJ tracks in Vice City, that's out of their hands.

PS2 + component cable + OpenPS2Loader = The real GTA definitive edition
Really is.
Played gta3 and vice city editions last year and they are just missing something. Could not put my finger on it.

Came across a video on YouTube and then realised gta3 is missing alot of the grit for one example.

Ar¢tos

If they remade GTA 1, I would be interested. Spent so many hours on PS1 playing it. Most Gta5 players probably never even seen it, and being top view, it would be much cheaper to remake than full 3d games.

Skifi28

Not really, the console versions of the originals have aged really badly. Not only is the framerate terrible, but the controls just don't work in this day and age. They barely did back then. If you don't have access to a modded PC version, the definitive edition despite all its issues is still miles better in terms of playability.

Last edited:
I'm interested within this due to the fact I'm an achievement addict and it's Grand Theft Auto. It might be janky Grand Theft Auto, but that's still better than 90% of the trollop that releases on Steam every single day.

Graciaus

Just installed the original PC GTA3 and a mod pack. Game looks better than I was expecting and is still fun. Somehow I own all three but I don't remember buying them.

Banned

ever heard of the Microsoft Xbox?

because that niche little system has far superior veesions of GTA3 and Vice City... just sayin ;)

or just play on PC with way better controls than both console versions

Last edited:
Good that I tested Vice City.

Game was awful. If you want to see flying cars just visit the Airport.

I was even arrested on my private territory because I entered a vehicle. What a turd this remaster is. Unbelievable.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Thats what all their games are, lame as fuck.

I bought gta iv and it wont run on my steamdeck cause it cant connect to rockstars launcher lol
Yeah and it didn't use to have that. They augmented my 10yo purchase and added fucking launcher that makes it impossible to launch even on pc sometimes

Top Bottom