• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar's 25th anniversary logo leaked? (Real or Fake)

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
GKLyx81WUAAQMgM.png

this is being shared on gtaforums, many are debating if its real or fake

their was a thread that got deleted on gtaforums about it, so many are thinking its real

I dunno, I think it looks pretty legitimate. Lots of little nods to various games/franchises
  1. Bully: Cherub (left middle) with the slingshot, Skateboard (bottom left under the buggy), the snake/rat/bull animals are part of the school logo
  2. LA Noire: Coles police badge (bottom middle)
  3. Table Tennis: paddle (bottom left above car, to right of bear?)
  4. Red Dead: John & Arthur's hats & revolvers (bottom middle)
  5. GTA: Everything else, from different games/era's
Hopefully a higher resolution version turns up

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
... What changes if it's "fake"?

25 years, with 11 of them riding off the back of GTAV.
This is what really pisses me off.

- Milking GTA to the point people are sick of it
- WAY too expensive content. You can hardly call it mtx because there was nothing micro about it. 1 car 10 bucks please. Yeah stick it up your ass R*
- People wanted to know about GTA6, YEARS of silence
- If the PS6 would be released this year, they'll make another "Definitive edition"

Greedy fucks the lot of them. Nothing special about them other than that they are the greediest of them all.
Needless to say I'll be skipping GTA6 because I'll be in a retirement home when it comes out.

Fuck em right in the ear.

Kabelly

- WAY too expensive content. You can hardly call it mtx because there was nothing micro about it. 1 car 10 bucks please. Yeah stick it up your ass R*
- If the PS6 would be released this year, they'll make another "Definitive edition"

Greedy fucks the lot of them. Nothing special about them other than that they are the greediest of them all.
Needless to say I'll be skipping GTA6 because I'll be in a retirement home when it comes out.

See you next year (;

What next year you're retiring? Enjoy your retirement old-timer👨‍🦳

What next year you're retiring? Enjoy your retirement old-timer👨‍🦳
I wish! It's always been a joke between me and my son. He always said id be either dead or in a retirement home before GTA6 comes out and I play along with the little shit. (I'm 44)

Last edited:

FeralEcho

In the age where companies are going for as minimalistic a logo as possible this overdesigned mess sticks out like a sore thumb so I'll say It's as fake as Candy Suxxx's tits.

dotnotbot

In the age where companies are going for as minimalistic a logo as possible this overdesigned mess sticks out like a sore thumb so I'll say It's as fake as Candy Suxxx's tits.

This isn't going to replace normal logo anywhere except their website for a short time and some anniversary merch.

AI can't do precise shit like this. There's a lot of references in there: Table Tennis, Bully, Smuggler's Run, Red Dead.
A f-ed up finger count, two right legs, limbs melting into entirely other things would give still faulty AI or a distorted mind away, but without knowing how many inputs and source graphs are possible, no f-ing clue about AI, feeding a generator with the base logo, adding the request to make it silver, have cars, guns, skulls, animals, hats in left right upper corner etc should not be impossible? AI has serious problems really nailing everything but some of the AI shit that exists would take humans ages to create, and it is hardly not as precise as this stamp size logo. I assume the best AI pics get afterwards some corrections by some human, but imho any pic created today made entirely by a human is just a waste of their expensive professional time better spent in redoing only portions of an AI pic.

Majormaxxx

ffs this might be their actual logo
checked it with this tool

Hopefully it’s real, I don’t give a fuck what it looks like, does it matter? I just hope it means that we’re getting a GTA4 remaster soon. Then a RDR2 60fps update while they’re at it.

Top Bottom