• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rolling Thunder© (Xbox 360)...

No more circle jerk threads for Microsoft on this board please. It's only cool when it's for Sony or Nintendo every other day. Get with the program here guys. :)

Orodreth

GhaleonEB said:
Now have that be Perrin (or what ever her name is) from Nintendo of America in his arms and it's perfect.

Couldnt find one from kaplan that would fix so here it goes a fast approach with a different flavour:

rtdt4.jpg

PS: yes, i´m not very good at photoshop :lol

<nu>faust

X26 said:
I understand that and admire MS in that regard, but it sure as heck doesn't mean I have to like them :)
of course...personally i hate all the corporations (sony,ninty,ms,the one i work for;)) and their "kill the competition & maximimize the profits....at all costs" business plans but i also know that i'm an active participant/beneficiary of the sytem that they create so..... i just play my games and choose not to go tylerdurden on their asses.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
PG2G said:
I don't get how doing this opens up the client at all. Unless I'm misunderstanding, the point was to allow streaming of content with ANY version of XP. Its still Microsoft on both sides and they are still getting paid. It really makes no sense to push Media Center this late in the game anyway. Vista has the functionality built in, and anyone upgrading their OS would likely go for that.

Either way, this is all said to be part of Windows Media Player 11.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117496&highlight=media+player+11

this is what I was thinking... it may *slightly* hurt media center sales to those who may have wanted to use it to connect to 360, but it's going to be entirely negligible. The benefit FAR outweighs the negative, especially when PS3 is going to try to outdo the 360 in terms of being a "hub" of sorts. Microsoft would be wise to leverage their advantages as much as possible (e.g. windows, software, etc.) while Sony leverages its advantages (electronics, movie studios, content).

Top Bottom