• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rugby World Cup 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Interesting match.

I almost treat the two half as completely different matches as teams can change so much when they come out after the break. There's a very long time to go but New Zealand have looked a bit lost for much of this tournament and it seems to be carrying on here.

kmag

A yellow for what looked like a genuine mistake? Bullshit.

It was NZ's 9th penalty in the half so someone was going in the bin shortly. A lazy runner is always likely to get a yellow especially when it's an example of his sides continual ill-discipline.

JP

There's a hell of a lot of PlayStation 4 adverts which I don't remember seeing in any of the other matches. I wonder if they'll have splashed out on the final too?

If you keep giving away penalties then sooner or later you're going tp get a yellow card.

I don't disagree with that, just think yellows should be given to deliberate penalties, not accidents. Didn't really matter though, we gained 3 points while Kaino was in the bin.

ABs looking much better now, thanks to the Boks tiring and the bench coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom