• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] CrazyLeaksonatrain (Leaker) leaks Bloodborne, Uncharted Collection, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

Damn if that's true then PS is faceplanting hard lol. A good get for Xbox. I'd been souring on PS for a while but man I just don't see much need for one with a decent pc and wanting a Series X, at least MS isn't shutting down studios left and right. Plus they're more transparent with their plans, years ago actually with the pc thing. I don't have a problem with people getting access to games, but I am fond of Consoles having reasons to own them and right now I'm not enjoying my PS5. Hell I only use it for streaming services. I had been waiting since the announcement of Octopath Traveler to come to the PS ecosystem for the trophies and res boost, though I bought it for Switch, but Xbox getting it first is gnarly. With timed exclusives and a small studio roster with slow AF output PS comes off as weak imo. Oh yeah and games I want sequels to that will never come whilst I get part II's to games that didn't need 'em that ruin a studio for me. This definitely isn't the PS I grew up with.

On the other hand its great for Sega/Atlus, I wish them the best of success! If I could play Vanillaware's games on Xbox I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat, get some cheevos for legit classics.

cormack12

Gold Member
I have ran out of hours to play games.

43319497.jpg

Pejo

Damn if that's true then PS is faceplanting hard lol. A good get for Xbox. I'd been souring on PS for a while but man I just don't see much need for one with a decent pc and wanting a Series X, at least MS isn't shutting down studios left and right. Plus they're more transparent with their plans, years ago actually with the pc thing. I don't have a problem with people getting access to games, but I am fond of Consoles having reasons to own them and right now I'm not enjoying my PS5. Hell I only use it for streaming services. I had been waiting since the announcement of Octopath Traveler to come to the PS ecosystem for the trophies and res boost, though I bought it for Switch, but Xbox getting it first is gnarly. With timed exclusives and a small studio roster with slow AF output PS comes off as weak imo. Oh yeah and games I want sequels to that will never come whilst I get part II's to games that didn't need 'em that ruin a studio for me. This definitely isn't the PS I grew up with.

On the other hand its great for Sega/Atlus, I wish them the best of success! If I could play Vanillaware's games on Xbox I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat, get some cheevos for legit classics.
Vanillaware on Xbox/PC is really the best case scenario. I would instantly buy a Vanillaware collection or each game separately. They're leaving a lot of money on the table with PC especially, I feel like. I could see a PC version of Dragon's Crown being huge.

MrSarcastic

Banned
I would bet Spider-Man is also comming. This is good. not matter the point of view. (you can feel unhappy, hurt and or betrayed) and you are in your right to feel that way, I wish I could respect that.

cormack12

Gold Member
I don't understand persona.. Tried watching some gameplays and it's just anime visual novel crap with waaaaaaaaay too much bloat and exposition ?

That's a part of it. If that's what you get from the vids I doubt you'll like it. You'll probably find the dungeons repetitive and boring, and the persona merging obtuse. And the side content pretty much as you;ve described. In fairness the turn based battle mechanics are well explained and it's more accessible to newbies than P4 (imo)

Haggard

Banned
No update on the original Bloodborne rumour I guess?
Playing that game in 60+fps with upgraded graphics would be a reason to buy it again.

CuNi

No update on the original Bloodborne rumour I guess?
Playing that game in 60+fps with upgraded graphics would be a reason to buy it again.
Started another og ps4 run recently because I just cannot wait any longer for that pc release. Would be a godsend but my expectations were low before but since Japan studio closure they fell evenlwer not gonna lie. Would be a instant buy though for sure.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
If persona 5 comes to gamepass I guess I'm selling this sealed steel book version of R I've not got around to yet.

Huge news if persona is day one on GP too.

Console gamers/fanboys as always are incredibly shortsighted. Releasing games on pc benefits them down the line.

Today you need a "gaming" PC to run ps4 ports but in a couple of years I guarantee that you will be able to run them in an office laptop with integrated graphics. MGS 4 Could have been played at 1080p 60 on integrated graphics right now if it was released on pc.

Instead you need an old ass ps3 to play it with mediocre IQ or a high end pc to play it in an emulator that's still in an alpha phase

Folks should cut the crap and ditch consoles and game on pc already. That way we would also end with the endless cycle of unnecessary remasters due to consoles and their generational approach.

We got a remaster for NFS hot pursuit, a game that still looks and runs great on very old pcs. Mass effect trilogy remaster. Bioshock... There's people wanting to remaster the Dead Space games... all those 7th gen games can be played on really low end HW at 1080p 60 fps and bought dirt cheap.
I see what you are saying, but not everyone enjoys or want to get into PC gaming. Personally I just don’t care for PC gaming or PC style games at all. Consoles are straight forward plug and play and PC’s are generally much more expensive for decent hardware and are more complicated to deal with for some people. Honestly though, if this keeps up these companies will give gamers much less reasons to own their consoles though.

Dabaus

Banned
He dates were off but his info seems accurate. With that said I’d love to ask him about the chrono trigger remake. What platforms? Etc.

CuNi

I see what you are saying, but not everyone enjoys or want to get into PC gaming. Personally I just don’t care for PC gaming or PC style games at all. Consoles are straight forward plug and play and PC’s are generally much more expensive for decent hardware and are more complicated to deal with for some people. Honestly though, if this keeps up these companies will give gamers much less reasons to own their consoles though.
People really forget those points quit a lot. I'm a PC gamer. I build my PCs, i research what parts I need for the fps and resution I want to play on, etc. But i completely understand and can sympathize with people who either don't want to or can't put in any of that. And that's why consoles exist and rightfully so. Imagine having a long work day as a construction worker or so, with overtime etc. I am glad that consoles exist so they can just get home, plug in the console and relax instead of having to deal with building pcs or troubleshooting issues with their build or something like that.

Consoles are about easy od access and that's a great thing. Only thing that is sour in my opinion is the dreaded console exclusive. I would like for all games to also come on pc obviously out of self interest but I get that they need to somehow attract buyers for the platform as well.

Entroyp

Those are very good choices to port to PC. Again, I really hope they put the right amount of effort into it. HZD was pretty much q half assed port.

Last edited:

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Smart move is true. I hope they take the time to release a Bloodborne PS5 optimised release at the same time.

The more PS games that eventually end up on PC the better for everyone. I hope they dig into their PS3 catalogue and bring Resistance and Killzone games to PC too as it would increase the likelihood of PS5 versions.

Last edited:

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
Quick reminder: This Twitter account tweets out all possible scenarios and deletes the outcomes that don't actually happen.

Keep calm and carry on.
Are you sure ? I don't see the "deleted tweet" mention on his account. (i think tweets don't disappear, this mention remains. Right ? (the Ghost of Tsushima tweet is still there)

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
MS seems to be going for weekly PS meltdowns

Nah, just trying to make up for all the years they neglected Japanese games. They let Sony get cozy after mid xb360 days. Sony literally had Japan at it's fingertips for any game they wanted to be exclusive. Now Nadella has unleashed "the spencer" To go around with buckets of cash to bring the games to gamepass.

The more people who play Persona series the better. Same for Yakuza, Kingdom hearts. Helps those become even more mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom