• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Deep Down is still coming out

This news made me very happy!Since the announcement I was very exited for a Souls/Dragons Dogma/Diablo kind of game with always newly created dungeons with treasures monsters and lots of loot.Now this comes out and Dragons Dogma maybe even in the same year 2024 in early the other summer fall.
It's not really news yet...its a rumor from 4chan lol.

Let's make bets on what will come out first: Deep down, Agent, or Star Citizen
I do feel that Rockstar probably wants to make a new I.P. after GTA 6, but I'm not sure if they will use the name Agent. So my bet is on Rockstar's pending title.

If I were the head of Rockstar/TakeTwo, I would take advantage of the fervor around cyberpunk games, future games, and space games, and reboot Oni as 'The Oni' using the main RDR/GTA studio.

Aggelos

giphy.gif

Crazy as hell, if it resurfaces...

DinoD

Deep down, you just know. It will never happen. Deep Down and Pragmata are just things that Capcom puts together for new console reveals. :D

Last edited:

Comandr

In Love Reaction GIF by Laff

God I want this to be true. I wonder if RE Engine can do everything that Panta Rhei can. The physicality of everything looked amazing. It would be so awesome for capcom to make a next gen multiplayer game where you can fight fantasy creatures. 🫠

Chronicle

So everyone on here will make a big deal about deep down, cry for it for ages, it will be revealed at sone e3, hailed as the most awesome reveal ever and then sold to 1 million players.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Look deep down into yourself and tell me if you really believe that Deep Down will still come out.
Deep down i can say i don’t think Deep Down is still being worked on.
I sill go into myself, deep down, and reflect on it however; maybe Deep Down will truly come out eventually.

Last edited:
Top Bottom