• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor every MWIII launch map is a remastered MW2 (2009) map

That's disappointing for two reasons.

Obviously lazy especially for full price and inevitably full of $30 battle passes, but also because MW2 is easily my favorite and my favorite set of maps overall so there's a chance I jump in out of nostalgia.

What I really want is MW2 MP remastered.

Sethbacca

Sometimes I doubt this forum is even into gaming
It's almost like "gaming" refers to an activity that encompasses hundreds of thousands of games across dozens of genres and people aren't always going to agree on what constitutes a good game?

Zheph

It's almost like "gaming" refers to an activity that encompasses hundreds of thousands of games across dozens of genres and people aren't always going to agree on what constitutes a good game?
Ah yes but you still have to play games to do the so called "gaming" activity
Of course people won't agree on what's a good game or not

Just proof that MW3 was never supposed to come out this year but to be a year without COD like they said in 2022. Probably after seeing the sales of MW2 they said fuck it, lets make another one but problem is developers barely had time. If anything this should have ALL maps from original MW3. This is such a hack job, they probably went from DLC for MW2 (as planned) to last minute "put whatever you can now and we will add stuff later. Shame because nobody even expected a new MW this soon, another title yes and now they are going to butcher the final entry after a great MW2.

Is this the repurposed DLC turned into a new game? Then fuck the CoD series. This is nickel and dime 101.
Totally uncool.

Kinda like how the following games sucked ass and were just cashgrabs because they started development as DLC.

Tears of the Kingdom
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Halo 3 ODST
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Far Cry Blood Dragon

And I'm sure Hollow Knight Silksong and Assassin's Creed Mirage will suck too.

/s

Xbox Live during the X360 days was gold absolute gold.

Db1Rn.jpg
I legitimately miss XBL during peak 360 every one talking in lobbies regardless of what's being said in those lobbies, Now days it's just fucking lonely to play XBL because no one seems to have a mic :\

Gambit2483

Totally uncool.

Kinda like how the following games sucked ass and were just cashgrabs because they started development as DLC.

Tears of the Kingdom
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Halo 3 ODST
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Far Cry Blood Dragon

And I'm sure Hollow Knight Silksong and Assassin's Creed Mirage will suck too.

/s
Not @ $70...

Good point otherwise.

MiguelItUp

This game is sounding more and more like a "what's the point of buying this?" purchase. I'm definitely burnt out on the COD train, but I'm curious to see how this one pans out. It.... isn't sounding super hype so far, lol.

Top Bottom