• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Marvel vs Capcom Infinite roster leaked

DR2K

Banned
Blaming Gamora for the lack of MCU females is silly. Blame Marvel, they pushed the MCU as priority.

Tirael

No I think the roster is small because of budget and the choices are what they are to make that safer.

I'm going to cross-post this from the other thread.

With Ultron as an Avengers villain, literally half of the Marvel side is Avengers. Yes, many of them are popular in their own right. Yes, many of them have had their own standalone movies. Yes, they're very successful.

But you can't defend this.

Half of the Marvel side is Avengers.

Literally half. No rounding. Seven of fourteen.

Get out of here.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I am so shocked Asura didn't make the cut.

No Akuma either means i'm still waiting for the rematch to happen:
maxresdefault.jpg

Out of MCU women who have actually been in movies/don't have connections to Fox, I'd say Hela would have really worked better. She really could have done almost anything with her type of powers, and could have been good teaming up with Jedah. I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if she popped up closer to Thor Ragnarok, though I think if their going to throw in a promotional character for that, it would be Loki.

Gamora's likely going to have a broad sword or dual wield smaller swords, and can technically use more advanced weaponry or call in assists from other Guardians, though I doubt the latter. I wouldn't really rank her as having that much pottential compared to every female character that Marvel could throw in, but given the movie focus, I think she's probably the best to go with. Wasp and Ant-Man have pretty much the same abilities in the comics, though Ant-Man's the one that headlined the movie. Black Widow would likely end up pretty much like Jill. Sif, Valkyrie, and Nebula are in the same boat as Gamora but are less prominent.

Quite frankly, with the limited newcomer spots that there apparently were, I'm glad things weren't wasted too much on street level Marvel characters.

tangled55

If I can't have Ororo, I hope they put Donte in just to spite everyone.

Ugggghhhhhh. I'm just so disgusted.

Oh, btw, if this game won't sell, which it won't, then the likelihood of MvC4 is nill.

We had a great run, but it's over.

Top Bottom