[RUMOR] Marvel vs Capcom Infinite roster leaked

Was posted awhile ago in the roster discussion thread, new news new thread for those who don't visit the big mega thread.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238619370

I was just given permission to share this.

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.
And for dlc

Oh, Venom is coming as DLC, but I don't know when.
28 characters in the base roster + 6 for first season dlc (sigma confirmed, venom leaked)

For those wondering where the xmen/f4 are, this roster was decided back when Marvel had a hard ban on fox characters from their games. These characters may show up in future dlc seasons.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Coming off of 50+ characters, that's a huge let down.

Also, where is Storm? This is like Tekken without Nina Williams.

Such a sad looking roster.

4 females
Not even one black character (Black Panther)
Not enough capcom franchise diversification

I'll be waiting for DLC unless something changes.

It's about damn time a MH character got in.

Jedah is awesome but I'm really worried about how his moveset is going to transfer over.

As others have said though, only having 4 female characters is extremely weak.

Would consider buying if Dante/Jedah is a tournament viable team.

Don't care to play any MCU characters, not because I have any beef with the MCU but more because all of these characters have been boring to play in comparison to Storm, Doom, Magneto, etc in all previous incarnations.

3 of my mains + 7-8 solid other characters I have interest in playing. I'm happy! Just bring on the beta test!

As with MvC3's roster I'm sure theres going to be a ton of complaints about characters. Same people who complained about Tron Bonne being in over Strider are going to complain about their comfort character they were used to playing in 3 being bumped for someone else.