• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] MGS V: TPP and Pes 2016 to be 1080p 60 fps on Xbox One?

Um, yes, they have.

Look at Uncharted 4 for example. Name one Xbox One game that can compete with that game graphically.

Plus DriveClub & The Order: 1886.

Will see after they release and you must know that TR has dynamic weather and day/night cycles allow for animal AI behavior change. Uncharted 4 as of what we know now has non of that

membran

Most of the times I hear a console game will run at 60fps, it turns to be a false claim these days. It's almost never a locked 60fps, save for some Beat em Ups.

Mark my words, if PES "runs at 60", you'll either see fps drops or tearing on those long passes and goalie kickoffs.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

cripterion

this, the Fox Engine is very scalable

Indeed. The game is so smooth at 1440P with all the bells and whistles. If every game could be like that.

And the thing is it still looks damn good too. Call me crazy but I prefer Ground Zeroes aesthethics than The Witcher 3.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Indeed. The game is so smooth at 1440P with all the bells and whistles. If every game could be like that.

And the thing is it still looks damn good too. Call me crazy but I prefer Ground Zeroes aesthethics than The Witcher 3.

You are not crazy, I am inclined to agree. The lighting engine is very impressive with the performance you get.

I agree with this but I think the Witcher can be downright ugly at times.

Portugeezer

These two posts back to back are fantastic.

Perfect back to back comments.

These back to back posts are amazing.

i4KXARu.gif

Top Bottom