• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Next Call Of Duty to be revealed next Tuesday

Strider7

I know it won't be Ghosts 2 at this point, but I actually loved Ghosts... Oh well, bring on the Space Age COD boys.

I want a jetpack and to fly at light speed in this one. I also want a fully automatic zero recoil nuclear bomb launcher.

Considering CoDs recent trends, I feel these demands are fair.

Any bets that this year's CoD will support PSVR?

CoD has pretty much always been a 60+FPS experience, so that's squared away already. And I'd say getting CoD onboard is exactly the kind of thing Sony would want in order to push PSVR. Especially now that the series is PlayStation-centric this gen.

Maybe a teaser will drop this week with a full reveal on Sunday

Any bets that this year's CoD will support PSVR?

CoD has pretty much always been a 60+FPS experience, so that's squared away already. And I'd say getting CoD onboard is exactly the kind of thing Sony would want in order to push PSVR. Especially now that the series is PlayStation-centric this gen.

There is really no need for bets because that will never happen and isnt needed.

Five bucks the trailer is going to start with WWII and then do a time jump to space, therefore successfully getting everyone's hopes up and then smashing them out of orbit.

Bolivar687

Banned
whats that? Advanced Warfare where you are a bunch of boosting jelly beans......boost, boost shoot, boost, boost, boost shoot..........fuck that game. AW was a solid game....but it wasn't a solid CoD game

I actually really liked it and thought the game was built nicely around it. Blops had it clearly tacked on but the game has bigger problems killing the fun for me.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
The funny thing is that it will just be a different coat of paint. It will play EXACTLY the same just like the past 10 CoDs since MW1.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
The funny thing is that it will just be a different coat of paint. It will play EXACTLY the same just like the past 10 CoDs since MW1.

You can say a lot of things about COD, but to say they've been exactly the same since MW1 is pretty wrong.

You can say a lot of things about COD, but to say they've been exactly the same since MW1 is pretty wrong.

The CoDs that procedeed MW1 although not exactly the same all still have the same core gameplay loop. 60fps, twitch shooter feel that we all know and love.

Nothing wrong with that but the core gameplay hasn't really received any profound interation.

On topic, let's see what IW has in store for us. I hope it's good.

Hope it's distant future, interested what Infinity Ward has done with their first 3 year COD cycle since god knows when. So far haven't been overly impressed with the last 2 titles, then again I only played the black ops 3 beta.

SwolBro

Banned
how long until COD starts to not sell that well? i'm giving it two more games after this one and the franchise takes a serious dive, sales wise.

-Horizon-

CoD: Space Ghosts

Its time

5108465-9429720545-tumbl.gif

speedomodel

The only thing I've heard about the game is that it is in space. Curious to see how they pull it off. Could be pretty interesting. Not many other places to go.

I believe we are in no shortage of space shooters, wish they would go back to WWII or something or not just jump on every bandwagon.

Papacheeks

Banned
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a Call of Duty HD remaster Collection. Since it's Infinity Ward guys who made ghost which was pretty shitty.

That's what I would do. Make them prove them selves capable by getting Modern warfare 1-3 running and working correctly before letting them make another COD title.

Top Bottom