• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor of Capcom delay Resident Evil 4

king zell

efralope said:
sorry dude, missed it... :/

can someone merge this one into zell's thread...

weird cause usually Saturdays are really slow...

maybe it was the inclusion of "rumor" on the title that attracted people?

No big deal. Really ;)

king zell

I still think Resident Evil 4 and Fire Emblem will be JPN biggest holiday hit this year for GCN

Mario Story 2 is July.. I wounder whats coming for JPN during August - November..

acutally, I might be off the bat here but isn't the sequel to that movie... kind of like free advertising? That coupled with the cheapness of the cube and the fact that fans of the RE series have been waiting for ages for a real sequel.. and its bloody freaking LEO... and hyped to hell to boot. I expect the game to sell really really well when it hits; you can expect Capcom and Nintendo to advertise this to hell and back. Its one of their biggest exclusive titles. Same for Prime. Which game will sell more? I expect RE4 to bring punters into the cube market .. so RE4.

Prime is great and its exposure as a GH titles is also quite appealing. This is a going to be a close one to call.

cvxfreak

I think Nintendo is going to rely on BioHazard 4, Mario Party 6, Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki, Mario Tennis and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat in Japan this year. But I think Nintendo should get another Donkey Konga out in December that's geared toward winter tunes and get the Manebito Camera out by then too. On the GBA front, hopefully a third Famicom mini series comes out.

Top Bottom