• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Prince Of Persia trilogy remake

What was your favourite from the PoP trilogy?

• Total voters

Weiji

Banned
SoT was one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time. Love stories almost never work in video games, but I loved this one.

Vitter.

if they REMAKE them, like the latest trend is to make it from ground up with new graphics and maybe propose fixes to gameplay to make it fresh for the times im SO IN. Loved Sands of Time back in the day! and cannot complain about the darkness and rock & roll of the Warrior Within!

D.Final

Banned
if they REMAKE them, like the latest trend is to make it from ground up with new graphics and maybe propose fixes to gameplay to make it fresh for the times im SO IN. Loved Sands of Time back in the day! and cannot complain about the darkness and rock & roll of the Warrior Within!

True

Blond

Banned
I actually liked the 2008 reboot.

*Runs*

I looked at this like the DmC reboot, not made by originals but throughly enjoyable as it's own game. Still pissed they sold the real ending and the sequel is a weird DS game

Altares13th

Warrior Within was awesome!!! They completely destroyed the trilogy with the 3rd one. I don't know what happenned because the trailer for Two Thrones was absolutely great and looked like it would be a great conclusion. The final product was a complete mess (story wise) and actually didn't feature everything that was shown in the reveal trailer. Reminds me of the situation with FF15 and Castlevania LOS 2. - Something fishy in the studio management.

Top Bottom