• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Red Dead Redemption 2 at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomodachi

Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West
166.gif

Sheroking

Two reasons I don't buy it.

1) The name.
2) Rockstar doesn't really do E3. They're more of a random magazine reveal kind of company. I guess Sony or Microsoft could have approached them for a stage show.

They're definitely gonna do a RDR2 though.

The only thing that sticks out to me here is the mention of it being set chronologically before RDR. That... makes sense actually. RDR, thematically, was all about the death of the old west, so setting a sequel after it would just be set in 1912-onwards even-more-dying-old-west, which might feel a bit limp after RDR closed the book on that period.

But yeah, Reddit rumors. This seems like a pretty softball prediction spun as a "leak." No shit R* is gonna make another Red Dead.

usp84

I dont like this info at all.I hope its not real at least the thing about the protagonists.

Lol.

His follow up:

AnonDN1978 0 points 2 hours ago

This will be on all new gen and will come to PC a month after release. Bully 2 is rumored at the office to happen, but I don't have any solid info on that, sorry.

Fake confirmed

Don't believe.

Why wouldn't they stick with the dynamic 3rd word format?

Red Dead Revenge or something.

Seems way to early.

Nzyme32

>reddit
>real

Pick one.

The HTC Vive actually leaked on Reddit, with a picture, a day before they announced it at MWC. The majority thought that that was fake until it was announced. The same guy also claimed it would be $300 but that still hasn't been verified.

That's not to say this is true, but anything could happen. With the language used, I feel it is probably unlikely that this guy worked for Rockstar at all, even if RDR 2 shows up at E3

sjay1994

Reading this "press release", this sounds awful.

That title is not great, and who the hell thought it was a good idea to play as Seth and Irish?

Nibel

Even if this was verified by a Reddit mod, this means nothing as they have no clue what that means.

Besides, this is fake as fuck.

ninjabat

Has to be fake. Next there will be a former team ico dev saying the last guardian will be at e3.

Please come true

Vire

When has Rockstar ever shown up at E3? Like ever?

They are too big for that shit, they pick a random Tuesday in the middle of August and say, oh yeah by the way we are making Read Dead Redemption 2.

Killzig

Awful title, awful premise. The three character thing was a lame gimmick in GTAV. Glad it's fake. And why would you say you don't want to reveal any personal information then claim to be an audio engineer who was recently let go? That can't be that many people.

Salsa

Bully 2 is rumored at the office to happen

this is like an 8 year old doing a leak

"yo don't tell Mary on accounting but she heard the boss man at lunch say Bully 2 is a probability, he was discussing it just next to the vending machine! shhhh!"

Ryce

Fake, obviously. That's a very un-Rockstar title. And why would you leak an entire game like this just because your boss is a dick? What about everyone else you worked with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom