• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Isnt there a Quilfish from 2nd gen?

Wow... talk about fucking irrelevant lol

Poor forgotten bastard

I laughed, then i felt bad for this guy :C

images

It's beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------

On topic, these rumours are tempting... i kinda wish we don't get more info until the release of the game :C because i'm not able to do a media blackout, even if i try.

RagnarokX

I call bull on this rumour since Chespin final evolution will be knight based and being part dark just doesn't fit it. I think Chespin final evolution will be Grass/Steel and Fennekin Fire/Fairy.

Bellossom lose its poison typing.

Chespin is going to be a reverse Cecil from FF4. Paladin -> Dark Knight

Tusk

Dunno why I came into this thread. xD Was gonna try to be spoiler free for the remaining weeks. (Was just so tempted to read these leaks for some reason. Lmao) Ah, well. Nice bit of info.
o: I'm sure there's way more to discover in the games.
Leaks are always fun to see. :p This is a different source? Well, then never know if this'll be real or not.

Symphonic

I laughed, then i felt bad for this guy :C

images

It's beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------

On topic, these rumours are tempting... i kinda wish we don't get more info until the release of the game :C because i'm not able to do a media blackout, even if i try.

Oh geez this. I said I was going on blackout a long time ago and I immediately quit. It's like, I'm going to figure out anyways, why not sooner?? Right?????

TrickRoom

Someone at Gamefreak had better keep Fairy Dust and Whimsicott far apart lest priority taunt/leech seed/stun spore become a mere prelude to our nightmares.

Atlantis

Poison porcupine and ghost spider? I am running out of slots.

Happy that Clefairy is taking her spot as queen of the fairies.

Ive been saying for awhile now that Dunsparce should be Fairy type. Maybe with its evo or mega evo it can be Fairy/Dragon.
I really like spider Pokémon and Ghost is my favorite type. Please let that Ghost spider 'Mon be real!!
Yeah ghosts have always been my favorite. I'm interested how this poke turns out.

Another hedgehog pokemon seems a little weird with Sandslash, Quilava, Chespin, and Shaymin having hedgehog/porcupine influence in its design.

Dr. Buni

I really want that spider to be real. I always wanted a Ghost that is actually based on animal/looks like one. The closest we have is Gengar that loosely look like Cherish Cat.
Dunsparce becoming Fairy doesn't make much sense.

Fairy Dunsparce makes more sense than Normal Dunsparce.

Aww, I really wanted my favorite Pokémon, Chimecho, to become a part Fairy type. Oh well.
These rumors look pretty pausible. One thing I'd like to hear is more details about the use of HM's. We know that, at least according to the former Pokébeach rumors, they are coming back indeed but fewer in number. I'm particularly curious about this because we can see Gogoat (or was it Rhyhorn?) breaking big rocks in a recent trailer...

famfrit

Grass < Fire < Water < Grass
Steel > Fairy > Fighting > Steel

Huh... it works. It does seem to make more sense than the Dark>Psychic>Fighting theory going on even if Fairy Fennekin sounds odd at the moment.

Make sense to me, but the only problem is 4 x Fire damage against chespin...

Avixph

Pokebeach has posted some new leaks. They are unconfirmed but the site did post a bunch of rumors a few months ago and most of them turned out to be true. This is apparently from a different source though so who knows how true they might be.
The outfit your character wears at the start is colored to match what you’ve set as your favorite color in your 3DS settings. It can be changed easily though.
So you can start out with a green, red, or orange outfit? If so that sounds pretty neat.

Shengar

Me too, I love Chimecho.

Fairy type is like the "missing link" in Pokemon. Many past generation Pokemon actually make more sense to become part of Fairy type like Chimeco, Bannette, Snorunt, Luvdisc, and Whimsicott. While I hope these Pokemon receive type change, but I doubt it that GameFreak would made big change like this.

Top Bottom