• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Bayonetta 2 Cancelled

Majukun

so,we have

a ninja gaiden 3 with no Itagaki
a DMC by ninja theory
no bayonetta 2

the action genre is pretty much dead

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU....I really enjoyed playing Bayonetta. I even doubled dipped as I bought the Japanese version when it dropped on the PS3 and again at launch for the 360.

joe2187

Banned
Unless it's about a side character like Luka ( who had no affect on the game whatsover) I dont understand the US Military thing, maybe they're talking about a Vanquish 2.

Unless....

Bayonetta 2: Revengence!

NewFresh

Xm8bN.jpg

;_;

Selkies!

Honestly I'm ok with Bayonetta not getting a sequel. It's the possibility of a Kamiya character action game existing in some form that I am not allowed to play that bums me out.

Carbonox

Someone from the military? Sounds like a silly rumour.

What would it take for SEGA to give Platinum Games the IP so that P* can farm it to a publisher who isn't thick as crab shit, so that we get our Bayonetta 2? :p

jett

D-Member
Kamiya deflecting all questions about it on twitter, linking to a past tweet where he says to "ask Sega about it". Sux.

EXGN

Keep in mind this is *****, who reported a rumor that Shenmue III was in development citing "Japanese sources." It was later found out that they had mistranslated a fan letter to AM-2 that said Sega should make a Shenmue III with I and II included. They then proceeded to lash out at Sega after their shit was called out.

http://kyleorland.com/thegamebeat/?p=1417

EDIT: This should really go in the OP. ***** is notorious for BS rumor mongering, I really wouldn't give them any credit.

statham

I thought Bayonetta was one the the 5 best games to come out in the last couple of years, and I dislike DMC type games, this is sad if true.

Top Bottom