• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Games with Gold for March 2016 leaked

Floody

What's the performance like with Lords of The Fallen now? I remember it being pretty bad at launch, on all platforms, especially so on the consoles.

cyba89

All games that have been on PS+ already. It's funny to see people complain about PS+ vs GwG but all the "AMAZING" GwG offerings you speak of have mostly been on PS+ in the past. Just because you missed the boat doesn't make PS+ garbage.

I somehow must have missed Rayman, Black Flag, Tomb Raider and Thief then although I'm subscribed to the service since PS4 launch. Weird.

Crimes and Punishment is pretty good. I think it was free on PS+ a year or so ago. Played through a lot of it with the lady, but the story does get a little mundane halfway through.

statham

This is actually a solid month. It's been a while since we've gotten some retail games, no?

MS is just as guilty.

Just look at Zheroes and Hand of Fate. It doesn't get anymore shovelware than that

Hands of Fate? shovelware? roofles!

Okingjrr

Borderlands ? Woof. Who doesn't have that game by now ?
Lords of the fallen however could be interesting, finally try it out.

Hellshy.

There's an AAA every couple of months usually for XB1. In 2015 there was Rayman Legends, AC Black Flag, MGS Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider: DE and Thief.

As much as i would like to see AAA on ps plus I think I prefer getting a brand new title every month. Sure some are misses but then we get games like rocket league and Id take that over a game I probably already purchased on a sale if I was even remotely interested in the game.

jennetics

Majority of responses on here seem to indicate a good month but, for me, it looks pretty lackluster. I have none of these games and I don't want to play any of them...

theDeeDubs

Lords of the Fallen is ok. I ended up getting all the achievements even. It's a poor man's Souls and has a lot of balance issues. Sherlock is a game I have almost bought on sale before but decided against, so it's the perfect GwG game for me.

Footos22

Lords of the Fallen has just had a digital release of the Complete Edition this week with all the DLC. Seems abit weird no?

Got it ages ago when had an xbox one for 7 quid in a sale misprice. Its mediocre compared to the games it's trying to mimic.

OokQsuF.png

Bizzquik

Isn't there a "Leak" every month....and, unless a pic is posted as proof, just about all of these leaks have been wrong?

m23

It's an alright month I guess, I already have Lords of the Fallen. It's an ok game but I lost interest after a bit, hopefully those who haven't played it yet will enjoy it more.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Interesting list of games if true, and back to a month where I don't own any of the games which is always nice.

Bessy67

That would be a great month for me. Both of the Xbox One games are games that I was somewhat interested in but never actually bought, and I'd play some Borderlands again.

Schmitty

If this turns out to be true, that would be great. I've been considering getting Sherlock since I finished playing D4

Chris1

The HUD guy has a spotless record iirc

Yeah he hasn't been wrong yet, 2/2 so far. This is his third leak and combined with the SH leak this one looks to be accurate too.

Still a rumour and to be taken with a grain of salt but with this guys record I think he's a deserves a bit more credit than your random photoshopped attention grab leaks.

Theodran

If this is true and we get Lords of the Fallen next month, it's probably the first GwG title in a while that I have been genuinely interested in. My co-worker, who has not played the SoulsBorne games, praises it quite a lot, so I'm ready to dig in.

Top Bottom