• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS5 Devkits have released (UPDATE 25th April : 7nm chips moving to mass production)

Tarkus98

Not sure why Sony gets so much grief for not having backwards compatibility. Up until the 2nd revision of the PS3 Sony consoles were always backwards compatible.
I believe it is more important going into next gen to have this capability considering the fact that digital libraries are much more common now and in order to retain must of their existing customers having backwards compatibility to bring the PS4 digital library over to the PS5 is a huge plus in my book. While I never much cared for it in the past, I will be super pissed if I need to keep my PS4 connected to continue playing my digital downloaded games. I would also expect cosmetic options to improve the graphics of these games.

Armorian

Banned
So your saying Sony should release early to counter Microsoft.. thats probably what they are going to do .. youll get an underpowered base next gen for the next 6 years.. meh. I dont think thats a good strategy. Have 2x the cpu and 2x the gpu and only 50% more ram is simply not a generational leap from the xbox ine x ( and only moderatly bigger ratios compared to the ps4 pro). The xbox one x is arguably a bigger gen leap over the base ps4 than that... and its only a mid gen refresh!

I think both Sony and MS will release nextgen consoles in the same year, this is the most logical scenario. Son't isn't in the need to release before MS as X1X is not a threat to PS4 sales. MS on the other hand CAN'T allow Sony to have headstart because that would kill any chance to win or even be competitive.

Next consoles are succesors to base consoles and not mid gen refreshes, technology is not advancing fast enough to allow PS5/X4 to be 3x more powerful than X1X with reasonable price.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I think both Sony and MS will release nextgen consoles in the same year, this is the most logical scenario. Son't isn't in the need to release before MS as X1X is not a threat to PS4 sales. MS on the other hand CAN'T allow Sony to have headstart because that would kill any chance to win or even be competitive.

Next consoles are succesors to base consoles and not mid gen refreshes, technology is not advancing fast enough to allow PS5/X4 to be 3x more powerful than X1X with reasonable price.

So what will MS do with the X1X if the PS5 launches in 2019?

Armorian

Banned
So what will MS do with the X1X if the PS5 launches in 2019?

If they don't have X4 on the table (and in 2019 they probably won't) they will just drop the price, they don't have any exclsuives to combat Sony games. In that scenario when X4 drops in 2020 with for example 2TF (12 to 14) more powerful GPU Sony will have decent install base already, after 3 years they will just drop PS5 Pro amd have power advantage too. Sony is set to own 9 gen if MS allow them to launch earlier, 2-3TF difference won't mean much for 10+TF GPU's.

(Sorry, I get wordy here)

The 360 required a hdd for backwards compatibility because the system had a very low amount of memory onboard in general. You would need a hdd to play most of anything.

As for other systems the ps3 is the black sheep of sony. It needed a emulator to play ps2 games and the ps4 cant play ps3 because of how complicated CELL was. Theres no reason for sony to switch from x86 next gen. And there is no reason why the ps5 shouldnt be BC

There are many reasons.

For one, I'm sorry but I don't by this point of "It's really easy to do so they had BETTER do it" reason. NOTHING that is related to creating a console like this is easy. I don't care if the tech is better, it still takes a lot of cost, time, money, and manpower to add this function to a console.

I work at a tech company...even the smallest changes to any software needs to be funneled through close to three or four departments for QA, Testing, development and programming, and then back and forth if issues and glitches arise (and they will and there's not always an easy fix to them). You act like it's pushing a magic button and, poof, it's backwards compatible and this is crazy.

It still costs a ton of money to add any type of functionality like this to a console, not to mention that a TON of these games have an online component and you need to add this functionality as well and that has little to do with processing power. And given that most of these companies lose money when making their consoles anyway, Sony really needs to weigh whether it's worth it and whether the demand really meets the costs.

And I keep saying that folks are ignoring that the advent of re-releases and digital releases means Sony (and EVERY developer who makes games for them) stand to lose money if BC is implemented. It's not just Sony...I'll bet most developers who make games for them don't want them to do it. That's a lot of pressure by their partners to not do this...just like how it was big devs like Activision that pressured MS into putting that "always online" thing in the original Xbox One design that prevented used games from being player.

These are all factors that go into this solution. It costs time and money AND it would undercut future potential sales of re-releases AND there's a ton of partners that don't want Sony to do it. Given all that, I fail to see why Sony would bother just to appease the very small minority that would give a shit about this functionality.

thelastword

Banned
Not sure why Sony gets so much grief for not having backwards compatibility. Up until the 2nd revision of the PS3 Sony consoles were always backwards compatible.
Exactly, if anything they set the trend with BC and their consoles were the only ones with full BC....I could play my PS1 games on PS2 and my $600.00 PHAT PS3 played every PS2 game I had....Tbh, I did not even play any PS2 game on the PS3 besides testing a few of them on Day 1, but whoever used the BC feature were golden for two gens. Going from PS3 to x86 arch and a weak CPU, it's virtually impossible to emulate PS3 games on a PS4, so whoever is complaining about that is not a realist or just don't understand those factors......

Last edited:

Swizzle

Gold Member
Is that the reason why Watchdogs were hard downgraded on ps4,because developers misestimated specs of the new console expecting they would have more powerful cpu/gpu on their disposal?

It is possible they overestimated the final target, like the issues they had with AC: Unity, but also due to their first truly massive open world game GTA style developed by with a huge number of teams in parallel. On PC’s at launch they could at least brute force their way out of resolution issues and frame rate drops.

Swizzle

Gold Member
(Sorry, I get wordy here)

There are many reasons.

For one, I'm sorry but I don't by this point of "It's really easy to do so they had BETTER do it" reason. NOTHING that is related to creating a console like this is easy. I don't care if the tech is better, it still takes a lot of cost, time, money, and manpower to add this function to a console.

I work at a tech company...even the smallest changes to any software needs to be funneled through close to three or four departments for QA, Testing, development and programming, and then back and forth if issues and glitches arise (and they will and there's not always an easy fix to them). You act like it's pushing a magic button and, poof, it's backwards compatible and this is crazy.

It still costs a ton of money to add any type of functionality like this to a console, not to mention that a TON of these games have an online component and you need to add this functionality as well and that has little to do with processing power. And given that most of these companies lose money when making their consoles anyway, Sony really needs to weigh whether it's worth it and whether the demand really meets the costs.

And I keep saying that folks are ignoring that the advent of re-releases and digital releases means Sony (and EVERY developer who makes games for them) stand to lose money if BC is implemented. It's not just Sony...I'll bet most developers who make games for them don't want them to do it. That's a lot of pressure by their partners to not do this...just like how it was big devs like Activision that pressured MS into putting that "always online" thing in the original Xbox One design that prevented used games from being player.

These are all factors that go into this solution. It costs time and money AND it would undercut future potential sales of re-releases AND there's a ton of partners that don't want Sony to do it. Given all that, I fail to see why Sony would bother just to appease the very small minority that would give a shit about this functionality.

Sony and MS also stand to lose if they do not implement BC because the advent of digital distribution (and it becoming so so widespread) very often comes with big market expectations that the library carries over. Digital distribution of games has a massive market now too by the way.

Developing a BC feature is not trivial nor inexpensive, but it has little to do with publishers losing money from remakes and/or remastered see Xbox One X.

Last edited:

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
It is possible they overestimated the final target, like the issues they had with AC: Unity, but also due to their first truly massive open world game GTA style developed by with a huge number of teams in parallel. On PC’s at launch they could at least brute force their way out of resolution issues and frame rate drops.

Ubisoft sort of has a tendency to show games with amped up graphics when they first reveal. The Division also had that super photo-realistic look early on...

magnumpy

it's too soon for next gen...if you want more power xbox x or ps4 pro or just a PC are available right now. even 2020 is too soon IMO. 2025? there's no rush IMO

Codes 208

it's too soon for next gen...if you want more power xbox x or ps4 pro or just a PC are available right now. even 2020 is too soon IMO. 2025? there's no rush IMO
No its not. In 2019 the systems will be 6 years old, thats plenty old for an average generation of systems. From one gen to the next:

Gen 1: 4 years
Gen 2: 7 years
Gen 3: 4 years
Gen 4: 6 years
Gen 5: 7 years
Gen 6: 5 years
Gen 7: 8 years

And gen 7 dragged on for much longer than it shouldve.

Lort

Banned
The earlier the gen ends the less next gen it is .. the more games will be cross gen. Theres nothing awesome about this next gen .. the refresh is equivilant to a gen refresh.

Schnauzer

I also just going to say what some of us are thinking but do not want to be ridiculed.

I am not ready for a PS5. Horizon is still amazing.

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

At this rate we will have subscription services like phones have. You pay a fixed amount per month and get a console replacement as soon as a new model releases. Its the only way to afford all these midgens refreshes if every 2 years they release a new pro.

Swizzle

Gold Member
At this rate we will have subscription services like phones have. You pay a fixed amount per month and get a console replacement as soon as a new model releases. Its the only way to afford all these midgens refreshes if every 2 years they release a new pro.

I am still not sure what, beyond consumerism and e-peen, would be gained by that.

Everyone from the HW community’s side has been shouting about how manufacturing and hardware cycles are getting longer and longer (i.e.: progress is slower and slower and more time is needed to increase performance in a meaningful way). Essentially saying that releasing hardware more often is a waste.

Yet, (some... not trying to call you out) consumers are screaming that they want hardware released more often... and the routinely get disappointed when these mid gen refreshes are not used to their full potential or when iOS developers optimise for a phone long long after they purchased it... as if that should be surprising :).

Lacix

If I would create a new console I would totally remove the disc drive from it and sell it separately to those who doesn't want to go full digital.
Do you think Sony or MS would give up disc drives in the next generation?

Toe-Knee

If I would create a new console I would totally remove the disc drive from it and sell it separately to those who doesn't want to go full digital.
Do you think Sony or MS would give up disc drives in the next generation?

Not a chance. They both saw how the public reacted to the no trade in policy at the xbox one launch. They're going to tread this ground very carefully.

It wouldn't surprise me if all actual consoles have disc drives right until everything is just a streaming box /service.

MilkyJoe

No its not. In 2019 the systems will be 6 years old, thats plenty old for an average generation of systems. From one gen to the next:

What's the point? We got a mid gen refresh, that'll increase the gen time, not shorten it. 2019 is never happening.

What's the point? We got a mid gen refresh, that'll increase the gen time, not shorten it. 2019 is never happening.
I agree. A 2019 "new generation" would be a disappointment. Basically, another mid gen refresh to what's available now with the X. Certain fans are already claiming diminishing returns with the x1x with a 2TF difference verses the competition. What are we expecting with only 2 years later? Better shadows, slightly better AA, draw distance, and a more consistent 4k resolutions verses dynamic resolutions or 1800p? It'll be the same games. 2019, or even 2020 would be a mistake and a panic move by Sony losing the power advantage verses the competition.

MilkyJoe

Mid means middle.

Potato potarto, it's stil not happening. Games will just get lower res on base hardware.

I agree. A 2019 "new generation" would be a disappointment. Basically, another mid gen refresh to what's available now with the X. Certain fans are already claiming diminishing returns with the x1x with a 2TF difference verses the competition. What are we expecting with only 2 years later? Better shadows, slightly better AA, draw distance, and a more consistent 4k resolutions verses dynamic resolutions or 1800p? It'll be the same games. 2019, or even 2020 would be a mistake and a panic move by Sony losing the power advantage verses the competition.

I dont know what people expect next gen is going to be. We are in PC territory now. They think they'll see new colours or something?

Klik

PS4 PRO is using RX480(a bit downlocked though) that came out at the end of 2016,same time as PS4 PRO was released.RX 580 was also released just before XBOX1X and they went with that GPU. So if new AMD 7nm GPU Vega comes out in late 2018/middle 2019 i don't see why they wouldn't go for that. The mid range 7nm Vega should be at least comparable to RX 56 which has 10.5TF but it consumes 210W which is a bit high.A mid range Vega should have about 10-12TF while consuming not more than 150W. We just have to wait until next year when AMD releases 7nm GPU and pay attention to their mid range GPU line-up.I bet we'll get something like RX 670 that has 12TF while consumes less than 180W. That could possibly be GPU for ps5. Just to mention RX 380 had 3.4TF while RX 480 had 5.8TF.That's 70% Teraflop increase in just 1 year.So there is a possibilty that next flagship RX 680 will have above 16TF while RX 670 around 12TF. AMD knows we're gonna need horsepower increase for 4K which is slowly becoming mainstream.In 2 years most midrange cards should be powerful enough to run 4k on medium settings.Plus "double the power(12TF) of XBOX1X would be a good advertisement😁).

As far as CPU goes,it doesnt need to be THAT powerful becuse i think next gen will be 4k 30fps not 60fps.7nm AMD Zen 2 design is complete and shipping will start at the end of 2018/beginning 2019.Mobile 7nm custom PS5 with 8 cores(maybe even more?) would still be leaps and bounds better than old Jaguar cores.

Receipt for winning console generation is NOT about having the most powerful console. I think Sony and Cerny know that now and they surely will make console that will be manufactured and sold for 399$.Not too weak but definitely not very powerful.
2019 release
Mobile 7nm cpu @2.0ghz
10TF GPU
16GB GDDR6

But here i am,hoping for 499$ 2020 release with powerful 7nm 8core CPU@3.0ghz,16TF GPU and 24GB GDDR6. That would be a true next gen and we would start seeing some truly groundbreaking graphics,physics,destruction,population,density of open worlds games,better AI.

P.S Sorry for the long wall of text,beginning of next gen excites me,after that i'm all set for next 6 years😉😁

Ar¢tos

A disc drive costs pennies to Sony, that's not the way to get more power per price. I don't think that removing the disc drive will increase Flops, you can't really use the space above the hdd for more die space because of the heat.

Armorian

Banned
Problem with Vega is that current GPU's from this family powerfull enough for next gen are watt-eating monsters not suited for small/closed hardware at all.

Based on AMD roadmap, 2019 console can be based on Navi and 2020 release can have something other than GCN, too bad AMD is not sticking to roadmaps too much (Vega took years).

amd-vega7nm-1.jpg

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
I don't think people want more power than they have now, next gen is just an inevitable reality...and with morsels of info and bits, we engage in this dialogue. This doesn't mean the PS4/PRO is old in the tooth and no longer exciting, some of the best looking games this gen are coming on those bad boys in a minute.....This is only about what we expect in a new console in 2-3 years. It's simply a seperate discussion from PS4/PRO/XBONEX and they're not tied at hip whatsoever.

Yet, (some... not trying to call you out) consumers are screaming that they want hardware released more often... and the routinely get disappointed when these mid gen refreshes are not used to their full potential or when iOS developers optimise for a phone long long after they purchased it... as if that should be surprising :).
Funny enough, these mid gen refreshes will never see their full potential since they are somewhat constrained by base hardware, however that was always the card played there by both companies. People who expected that they were going to do ground up games for PRO and XBONEX were oblivious to the 90-10% divide of the PS4-PRO installbase. Leading on Pro would mean more games would see cutoffs in rez and effects on base hardware, and there's no way it makes sense to alienate the majority of your userbase.

Still, I don't think the mid-gen has any bearing on shifting the traditional console cycle a few years later. PRO and XBONEX are just beefier versions of the vanilla machines for those who have adopted 4k TV's and want a cleaner picture and some extra's, and of course, they're willing to pay for it. I don't think it affects the traditional console dynamic at all, so 2020 seems about as poised as it could be, even 2019 would not be out of the ordinary as that would be 6 years.....I've seen consoles release in a much smaller window before (OG XBOX to XBOX 360). Moreover, it makes no sense for sony to launch a console after 6 years, because it's games still look so good on base hardware and we have not even arrived at a $199.99 pricepoint yet. 2020 will pack much more advanced tech and power, but hey, Just make it $499 this time, and pack much more heat in there ;)...for the next 7 years...whydon't-they.....

The mid range 7nm Vega should be at least comparable to RX 56 which has 10.5TF but it consumes 210W which is a bit high.A mid range Vega should have about 10-12TF while consuming not more than 150W. We just have to wait until next year when AMD releases 7nm GPU and pay attention to their mid range GPU line-up.I bet we'll get something like RX 670 that has 12TF while consumes less than 180W. That could possibly be GPU for ps5. Just to mention RX 380 had 3.4TF while RX 480 had 5.8TF.That's 70% Teraflop increase in just 1 year.So there is a possibilty that next flagship RX 680 will have above 16TF while RX 670 around 12TF.
Money post, but I think Vega 56 on 7nm will do more than 12TF. 14nm to 7nm is a huge improvement to fab size, packing much more trans at significantly less heat.....I think we will see much more than just Vega 56 or 64, as they can pack-in more CU's with this new node. Vega 72, Vega 80, Vega 88, Vega 96 is not a farfetched concept in that scenario...

Last edited:

mckmas8808

PS4 PRO is using RX480(a bit downlocked though) that came out at the end of 2016,same time as PS4 PRO was released.RX 580 was also released just before XBOX1X and they went with that GPU. So if new AMD 7nm GPU Vega comes out in late 2018/middle 2019 i don't see why they wouldn't go for that. The mid range 7nm Vega should be at least comparable to RX 56 which has 10.5TF but it consumes 210W which is a bit high.A mid range Vega should have about 10-12TF while consuming not more than 150W. We just have to wait until next year when AMD releases 7nm GPU and pay attention to their mid range GPU line-up.I bet we'll get something like RX 670 that has 12TF while consumes less than 180W. That could possibly be GPU for ps5. Just to mention RX 380 had 3.4TF while RX 480 had 5.8TF.That's 70% Teraflop increase in just 1 year.So there is a possibilty that next flagship RX 680 will have above 16TF while RX 670 around 12TF. AMD knows we're gonna need horsepower increase for 4K which is slowly becoming mainstream.In 2 years most midrange cards should be powerful enough to run 4k on medium settings.Plus "double the power(12TF) of XBOX1X would be a good advertisement😁).

As far as CPU goes,it doesnt need to be THAT powerful becuse i think next gen will be 4k 30fps not 60fps.7nm AMD Zen 2 design is complete and shipping will start at the end of 2018/beginning 2019.Mobile 7nm custom PS5 with 8 cores(maybe even more?) would still be leaps and bounds better than old Jaguar cores.

Receipt for winning console generation is NOT about having the most powerful console. I think Sony and Cerny know that now and they surely will make console that will be manufactured and sold for 399$.Not too weak but definitely not very powerful.
2019 release
Mobile 7nm cpu @2.0ghz
10TF GPU
16GB GDDR6

But here i am,hoping for 499$ 2020 release with powerful 7nm 8core CPU@3.0ghz,16TF GPU and 24GB GDDR6. That would be a true next gen and we would start seeing some truly groundbreaking graphics,physics,destruction,population,density of open worlds games,better AI.

P.S Sorry for the long wall of text,beginning of next gen excites me,after that i'm all set for next 6 years😉😁

Why can't your 2020 console option cost $399? It's coming out a year later than your 2019 console option. You don't think Sony's engineers are smart enough to do that?

NickFire

Which will be around 2020. Give or take.
I'm thinking that is probably right around the money. Would not be surprised if it goes one year later if MS also waits the same length of time. I think Sony wants to extend as long as possible to maximize software sales to the existing massive base, but will also do anything it can to launch before or same day as next xbox (whatever that ends up being with their foray into merging pc/console).

mckmas8808

If $399 12TF is viable in 2019 I think they should go for it.

But if they can do that, then that means they can wait one more year and sell a PS5 that's 15TFs for the same $399 in 2020. Why rush it?

Ar¢tos

The more important to me is that it releases with a complete OS, instead of the crap with the Ps4 OS at launch, and that it keeps the fast game installs/playgo system. A secondary processor for the background stuff like the Ps4 has would also be useful. Going from 1.8tf to 10 or 12tf will the same for me, a huge improvement. Besides that the release year is not the most important thing for me , it just needs to have decent and enough games at launch.

Codes 208

But if they can do that, then that means they can wait one more year and sell a PS5 that's 15TFs for the same $399 in 2020. Why rush it?
What difference will a year make though? An increase of 3tflops for the same price seems rather unlikely considering the x came out a year after the pro and for 1.8tflops more, it actually costs $100 more than the pro.

magnumpy

I'm saying that it's too soon, today, for a real generational refresh. and in 2020, my crystal ball is broken and at the repair shop, but like I said if you want more power there is the playstan pro and xbox x or you could just get a PC. 2020 is just 2 years away and I don't see technology progressing that much in that time. It's not that I am against technological progress, I just can't help but think the time isn't right. look at what nintendo did with releasing the switch, microsoft with the xbox x, and sony with the playstation pro. what those 3 consoles have told me is that we are not at the point where a next-gen console will be impressive. I know that looking at it simply based on years this generation is long in the tooth (read: old)

perhaps it's time to retire the whole concept of "generations." look at moores law and how it has slowed down. I don't think we need such fantastic concepts as "the singularity" where this magic man on the mountain will sprinkle his magic fairy dust and BAM! all of our technological fantasies will be realized

but I could be wrong, these are just my opinions on the issue.

vpance

Whether or not that's possible in 2020 I don't know, but regardless I think 12TF is a good enough amount to show a worthwhile leap in visuals. So if Sony can make it happen by next year without selling it at a loss that seems like a good move especially if they want to keep the pressure on MS.

Some may think it's a rush, but hey maybe devs are clamoring for it. Dev kits out slightly less than 2 years before launch lines up with last time.

Codes 208

I'm saying that it's too soon, today, for a real generational refresh. and in 2020, my crystal ball is broken and at the repair shop, but like I said if you want more power there is the playstan pro and xbox x or you could just get a PC. 2020 is just 2 years away and I don't see technology progressing that much in that time. It's not that I am against technological progress, I just can't help but think the time isn't right. look at what nintendo did with releasing the switch, microsoft with the xbox x, and sony with the playstation pro. what those 3 consoles have told me is that we are not at the point where a next-gen console will be impressive. I know that looking at it simply based on years this generation is long in the tooth (read: old)

perhaps it's time to retire the whole concept of "generations." look at moores law and how it has slowed down. I don't think we need such fantastic concepts as "the singularity" where this magic man on the mountain will sprinkle his magic fairy dust and BAM! all of our technological fantasies will be realized

but I could be wrong, these are just my opinions on the issue.
Thats more of a fair point, and i definitely understand. I know rheres plenty who either came into this gen late or just want to ride their systems for as long as they can. And i can respect that. But ive honestly grown tired of this gen. Its mainly just been remaster after remaster and a shit ton of indie games ill never play.

On top of that, as powerful as the pro and x are, theyll never see the extent of their full capabilities because they will always be rooted to their base hardware. Imagine horizon 2 if it was exclusive to the pro, hardware 2.5x more powerful than the ps4 base and no need to water it down or optimize it for the base model. A want a new set of systems to become the next set of common denominators. I expect ms will go down the more iterative path, but sony is a wild card and i eagerly await what theyll do next.

Klik

But ive honestly grown tired of this gen. Its mainly just been remaster after remaster and a shit ton of indie games ill never play.
I definitely agree with you.I'm fine with graphics this gen(although i can't wait for the true next gen graphics of ps5,hope soon enough as next year).

But just like you said,problems for me in this gen are games.Too many remasters,delays,downgrades etc. Rockstar has been really quiet this gen,almost nothing from them(No Bully,Max Payne 4,no new IP),new AAA IP are so rare in general.I was expecting a bunch of new games with awesome physics,destruction but we got nothing.Imagine Watchdogs 2 with car destruction like BeamNG,that could be really fun.

I'm eager to see which games will be revealed on E3(im really interested in new battlefield as i like everythig that has to do with ww2) but i just want this gen end next year if possible.

Ar¢tos

If you think the remasters/remakes are going to stop or slow down with a new gen you better find another hobby.
They exist because there is a market for them (and it seems to be a profitable market) , there is no shortage of new games and remasters/remakes are not whats holding innovation back. The studios making them aren't the ones that would create fantastic amazing AAA games. Please stop blaming remasters/remakes for any lack of new games that interest you. There is no shortage of new games and remasters are a tiny percentage of new releases. The fact that AAA games are harder to create, cost more to create and are less profitable has nothing to do with remasters, they simply are a temporary answer to that fact for developers/publishers, and very often the profit made from those remasters is what will partly fund a new AAA game.

TLZ

Banned
That's something MS would do.

Kenpachii

I don't think it will launch in 2019, there is currently no need for a new generation. 2020 end / 2021 early is most likely going to be the launch date.

A cheap 399 box will probably contain a 12 tflop gpu, 16 ram, ryzen 8/16 cpu setup at 2ghz. which will be enough to deliver a next generation experience as everything currently is capped around the original ps4 / xbox one console.

Microsoft could go all out and just deliver a tiny PC tho, with far higher specs for a bit more money, or they will simple equal it and call it a day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom