• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rune Factory Frontier (Wii) screens

vareon

Seeing all those gameplay pics made me kinda wished that this is a full rpg for Wii. More Rune Factory is never a bad thing, though.

_PM

I'm so excited for this game. I just hope the combination of various types of gameplay doesn't end up failing.

UltiGamer

This game is looking really good! I can't wait for it. Hopefully, it will turn out better than Tree of Tranquility is looking to be...

UltiGamer said:
This game is looking really good! I can't wait for it. Hopefully, it will turn out better than Tree of Tranquility is looking to be...
Yeah unless you are a big Harvest Moon and can't wait to have your fix, I don't see the point of getting Tree of Tranquility when RFFrontier looks so much more promising.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Damn, Melody really let herself go...

;_;

Ranger X said:
Re-host the screens pleaze
Done. Not sure why or how these got deleted from my album in the first place... Could be because of a violation of Photobucket's policy regarding copyrighted pics...Anyway,rehosted these elsewhere, just to be sure.

Olaeh

vareon said:
Seeing all those gameplay pics made me kinda wished that this is a full rpg for Wii.

Same here, but this is still day one for me. I place my faith in TGS... we gotta see some new Wii RPGs then. FFCC:CB better be there at least.

Ranger X

Stormbringer said:
Done. Not sure why or how these got deleted from my album in the first place... Could be because of a violation of Photobucket's policy regarding copyrighted pics...Anyway,rehosted these elsewhere, just to be sure.

tks,

The game is very good looking. I hope it's as fun as the DS version seemed to be.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Huh, they changed artists didn't they? Something's really weird, it's definitely not the same artist who did the designs for the original.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
yi9ah.gif

Love the new revamped dungeons, enemies and bosses. In DS were boring and, seeing the screens of how he attacks, the enemies attack and how he runs I can see they hacve actually improved also the fighting sytem.
Clearly a good thing.

And those big artworks for the characters are really awesome. And new anime scenes, thtas also good.

Going in my book.

Halycon said:
Huh, they changed artists didn't they? Something's really weird, it's definitely not the same artist who did the designs for the original.

Some characters like the main character seem the same, but others like Mei, the ninja girl that likes fish, seem a lot different in the design. And Melody (the pink hair girl) also seems a little diferent in the face.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
_Alkaline_ said:
080627rune07.jpg

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
reminds me of the elebits wii sequel that we will never see.

konami, striving to outdo capcom since genesis ™

Garcia

Hey guys, does anyone else using firefox have any problem with the pics loading? I cannot see ANY of the screenshots the OP posted at the beginning :S

You're right, I don't see them either. Just google for them. The game is damn sexy looking. Hell, the videos I posted should be good enough.

Garcia

I just re-checked on Explorer and all the pics' links are broken, it's not a firefox issue =) .

I'm checking out those videos, thanks.

Top Bottom