• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia’s Channel One show fake satellite photo evidencing MH17 was downed by fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most military equipment isn't that complicated, you can find manuals online for most things. You don't need to do a course.
22932_original.jpg

markot

Banned
Can a mod please rename this thread. Russia's Channel One is not showing evidence, it's showing bullshit.

It's basically fact now, retarded rebels given high spec military equipment with limited training, tried to knock a Ukrainian military aircraft out the air, hit a commercial airliner.

Whether this was intentional can't ever be stated, they were not equipped with the correct command component of the Buk missile launcher to differentiate civilian from military targets.

However Russia did supply with limited training a seriously dangerous bit of kit that ended up killing a lot of innocent civilians. The Russians know this, the Ukrainian rebels know this and the rest of the world knows this.

Why we bother pussy footing around the subject seriously worries me.

Jackpot

Banned
Yes. Defence analysts don't know anything about weapons. In fact if you haven't tried something yourself, by definition, you can never, ever, comment on it in any way. I mean, I know you personally know how to operate buks blindfolded.

I thought you were bailing from the thread?

Good luck getting even the radar to work without training.

The contempt some people in Russia have of their own populace never ceases to amaze me. They genuinely believe they can tell them any lie and get away with it. Astounding.

The contempt some people in Russia have of their own populace never ceases to amaze me. They genuinely believe they can tell them any lie and get away with it. Astounding.

there was a poll regarding citizens faith in media in Russia and one of the results was that quite a large part of the population was OK with the media/state lying to them if it was in the interest of the public/nation

I cannot find it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom