• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

-=-=->S P O I L E R S<-=-=- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Spoiler Thread

Iced

GameXplain mentioned in one of their videos
an enemy that is really creepy that stares at you, and you can choose not to approach it but if you do you'll basically get your ass handed to you.
Does anyone have a screenshot or video of what they were talking about?

THICC FAIRIES ARE BACK,
8TZ6SIk.png

*horrible wolf howls*

Looks like in terms of head gear I'll be getting:

- regular hood
- sheikh mask
- Zora hood/helmet (I like the look)
- luchador mask brother, the terror from the plateau is here for you Ganon, you will face his reckoning brother

So, any word on if we see a Ganondorf appearance at all? Or, is this sticking with beastly Ganon as a nod to the games its based on?

NewGame

Banned
GameXplain mentioned in one of their videos
an enemy that is really creepy that stares at you, and you can choose not to approach it but if you do you'll basically get your ass handed to you.
Does anyone have a screenshot or video of what they were talking about?

Some people think they're special assassin enemies. They stop you from resting and can apparently sneak attack you for loads of damage.

I need this in higher resolution with matching outfits and colors sorted accordingly. Apparently I'm going to be changing my wardrobe daily. Is it possible to hold all of those outfits in your inventory at once?

Also, there it is. The Hero's Tunic, Breath of the Wild version. It can be dyed.

A Link to the Past. Ocarina of Time. Wind Waker tunic. Twilight Princess. Skyward Sword. It's all in.

That thing the Gerudo girl holds in the trailer looks like a gold helmet/headdress, maybe makes you immune to lightning or something.

So many boomerangs, possibly a skeleton lizalfos arm boomerang? The wind waker boomerang and what looks like a giant two handed sword style boomerang!

I think I see a hookshot bow and hook arrows..
(Pickaxe tipped)

Ms.Galaxy

So the BoTW Tunic is similar to the Classic Link Tunic, nice.

Also, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword Tunics

Looks like there's a bunch of masks/hoods you could use to disguise yourself as various overworld monsters.
Will Lynels not notice you on horseback? Maybe from a distance...

PrimeBeef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbftIjzfnY

Not sure if it's really from the game but supposedly the hyrule castle theme.

That track is like the perfect summary of the state of Hyrule.

There are some weird "clicks" that happen and I'm not sure if it is part of the track itself or just a bad recording. I'm not talking about the feet shuffle/stomps that sounds like an army marching in the background either. If it is part of the tack itself, it just makes the song even better.

doop_

Banned
Divine Beast names

Divine Beast Vah Medoh
Divine Beast Vah Rudania
Divine Beast Vah Naboris
Divine Beast Vah Ruta

So literally every outfit can be mixed as far as torso, legs, headgear? Somebody do the math on how many combinations that will allow.

No two Links will ever look the same. I can't believe how much variety there is. Absolutely incredible.

Pirates. Zora. Gerudo. Enemy masks disguises. Eskimo gear. Luchador. Shiekah. Rito? The list goes on and on. I'm absolutely gushing right now. I haven't even focused on the weaponry yet.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Divine Beast names

Divine Beast Vah Medoh
Divine Beast Vah Rudania
Divine Beast Vah Naboris
Divine Beast Vah Ruta

Wait a second.

Ruta=Ruto=Water
Naboris=Nabooru=Desert
Rudania=Darunia=Death Mountain (Straight up anagram, no?)
Medoh=Mido=Forest

But we know one of 'em is Sky based, that big'un that's flying around. Weird.

AndTAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbftIjzfnY

Not sure if it's really from the game but supposedly the hyrule castle theme.
... NNNGGGHhhhhh!!! It's on with the soundtrack leaks - favorite part of every leak season!

There seems to be some kind of stylistic semblance to the similar themes from the Mario Galaxy games - is there not? It seems to have a bit of the same feel, sort of a medley- or "compilation"-style piece? Interesting.

mavo

Banned
No Power Gloves or Hookshot or Fishing gear even though they were mentioned in yesterday's leak.

I see a letter with a heart stamp in there.

No outfits for Zelda :(

Wonder if this is truly everything.

Maybe the hookshot is not a kunai anymore.

i hope so, it would be great for the game even if it breaks.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Same channel that had the Hyrule Castle music posted above. On mobile, else I'd link ya. Anyway, I get the feeling it's just one short loop of one phase. Because what's there is great, but it's very repetitive. Makes me think dynamic music is in play here and only one loop was ripped

Top Bottom