• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vick

Check this out,

Oh thank God..

SimpleNimbleGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Still not 100% sure it's fake/unrelated, but at least it's old stuff.

it uses a different logo for BB.
That logo animation was great though, quite the effort for a fake channel.

GHG

Found this "typo" (yeah right, it's a hidden sign) in the blog post "Hasan"..AKA... hideo-san! (ignore the extra a, it is not important to this coincidence):

kvzZHVY.png

WE
#
RE

WE-HASHTAG-RE

WE-POUND-RE?

What do you guys think it means?

I've found something (?):

The # sign is on the 3 key right?

Take a look at this image:

g3MWTz3Yiru0sp3-MeF9et38b0WK5lrNYBQmb6lKgstMXORWQOwnCKvbUSelaunLNpERCwnJZR4=w1707-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-k-c0xffffffff-no-nd-rj

It's from here:

This guy has been commenting on the sneaky warriorr YT channel:

P3zCX3d.png

You'll just have to believe me when I say this but earlier today when I looked he had the same chad face avatar that Sneaky Warriorr has on their PSN profile. When I originally checked there was no banner on the YT page and no videos uploaded. Since then the following two have been uploaded (along with the banner image above):

The top video has RDY in the video description and the second one JKMA in the decription:

AWrXaG3.png

M8SQdEk.png

The second video in particular is fucking weird.

No idea what any of this means, could be nothing but I'll just mention it because I've seen it.

If nothing else, the internet is a strange fucking place.

Last edited:

SoraNoKuni

g3MWTz3Yiru0sp3-MeF9et38b0WK5lrNYBQmb6lKgstMXORWQOwnCKvbUSelaunLNpERCwnJZR4=w1707-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-k-c0xffffffff-no-nd-rj

It's from here:

P3zCX3d.png

You'll just have to believe me when I say this but earlier today when I looked he had the same chad face avatar that Sneaky Warriorr has on their PSN profile. When I originally checked there was no banner on the YT page and no videos uploaded. Since then the following two have been uploaded (along with the banner image above):

The top video has RDY in the video description and the second one JKMA in the decription:

AWrXaG3.png

M8SQdEk.png

No idea what any of this means, could be nothing but I'll just mention it because I've seen it.

Flakes of blood? Handcuff like in death stranding?

This is getting weirder and weirder.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Another coinkydink, Big Boss and Venom Snake were in a coma for 9 years and awaken in MGSV:TPP, this year marks 9 years since the Moby Dick Studio trickery teaser.

Dr Kaneda

This is either top tier, unprecedented marketing by this insignificant indie team, and I applaud them if that does turn out to be the case. Or it's Kojima.

For Kojima it's not just about the ruse. It's not just about the ruse cruse, it's more about the engagement of the little groups on the internet so I can fully see this being exactly what he wanted. To me it seems like the "S__________L" tweet was just to reignite people again after talk died down, they needed something on the nose to draw up engagement again and that's exactly what it's done.

GHG

I don't know man... they literally took a screenshot from his PSN profile and cropped it. It might just be someone else trying to be part of the game.

That's what I'm thinking.

But If that's the case I'd like to know the source of that TY channel banner image.

emivita

It's from here:

P3zCX3d.png

AWrXaG3.png

M8SQdEk.png

Guys, this is all too much for me. And after this one, sure as hell I'm gonna have weird dreams tonight.

Dr Kaneda

Calling him Hasan as if he was his longtime friend or something. If it was real he would say the name of the studio, Blue Box, not Hasan. No one knows who that person is.
Also, I know Geoff likes to give the spotlight to indie devs. But if this is the shitty asset flip by a nothing dev then why would Geoff give them the publicity.

I don't know how these things work but honestly to me it doesn't seem like it would be that easy to get both Sony AND Geoff Keighley to hype your game? People point to that terrible black tiger game as a rebuttal but it got nowhere near the exposure this game is getting.

Last edited:

SoraNoKuni

This is gonna drag for a while boys, I guess we'll see clue after clue on those trailers these guys are gonna release.

Until the eventual confirmation.

bitbydeath

The app is more ambitious than the fake studio with a fake game that’s changed names four times over.

Even big for Kojima, I wonder if it’s actually a Sony app and Abandoned will be just one of the titles we see through it that day.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The app is more ambitious than the fake studio with a fake game that’s changed names four times over.

Even big for Kojima, I wonder if it’s actually a Sony app and Abandoned will be just one of the titles we see through it that day.
An app, with a non-playable scripted trailer is unprecedented ambition.

OneBigPuss

E4GnaFtXMAEVO7W
E4GnawKWUAMq_0i

Two games from Blue Box Game Studios on PS5 Store. One is first person and another is third person. From the descriptions it looks like its the same game but from different perspective. Two perspectives - Silent Hills?

Top Bottom