• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I'm pretty sure I saw it on reddit tho, im not really that familiar with these things. What i do remember is its easy to get dev kits to make games for playstation
People have been repeating it ever since an indie dev whined about Sony's practices, which included being able to pay for placement on the Playstation Store. In typical internet "game of telephone" fashion that got somehow repeated as paying to get a blog post.

If someone needs help, it’s you. Me and most people come here to have some fun, but we don’t actually insult people, you on the other hand do.

I am sure that my wife and my small children can attest that I am a very reasonable person, but one who will not give up half way through when there are a million unanswered questions. I don’t say we have a definite answer to anything, but from where I see it this whole thing being an ARG explains nearly everything instead of Hasan just being an indie, in which case there remains a lot of unanswered questions.

I said it already multiple times in this thread everyone has the right to have their own opinion, but it seems some people think their opinion is the only valid one.
Yes, this amazing ARG.
what’s the game part of it again?
What sites are involved? Why have all the supposed clues dried up? What is the end goal for this ARG?

bro, accept it - there never was, and never will be an ARG about Hasan and Abandoned other than the one you made up in your head.

Kdad

Yes, this amazing ARG.
What sites are involved? Why have all the supposed clues dried up? What is the end goal for this ARG?

bro, accept it - there never was, and never will be an ARG about Hasan and Abandoned other than the one you made up in your head.
The end goal is to have you feel things have been ABANDONED.

Is it working?

Hasan you mutherfucker, you did it!

Guilty_AI

1507918328750.png

trikster40

Yes, this amazing ARG.

I think calling it an ARG is a misnomer. A misdirection, perhaps a ruse, but not an ARG. If this is more than it appears to be, that is.

Last edited:
Team fake has not explained yet, what the purpose of the app is. Is it just to piss people off? Like I mentioned there are 2 scenarios according to team fake:

1. the game will never be released. Hasan did the whole thing and put work in making the App and get it on the store just to piss People off. I mean there are a lot of other ways to do that with much less work.

2. The game will be released in the future and the app is there to promote it. But come on who in team fake still believes that Hasan is able to make a half decent game? Yes the game will be a pile of shit and why show it to people how bad it is instead of releasing the game without a demo (I am sure some people would be stupid enough to buy it). Hasan is not that stupid not to realize that and as I mentioned you can make a decent or even good demo from a half decent game, but not from a pile of shit.

Or does anyone om Team Fake has a premium version of the app, which costs money?

Last edited:

gamer82

If the company’s track record wa really most of they’re games have been abandoned before release.

If this is a Sony exclusive they dont seem to be bothered about the develope.

All I can say is I will not be ina rush to buy the game if it bar see the light of day. Bargain bucket it is.

Mir you mess around people will be soured .

Presumably he doesn't think it's a piece of shit, and is worth putting a trailer/demo out for.
Sounds like his other games . That failed or never came out. Also did people forget one of hasan's game got shut down due to copyright issues. I think it was the tale of two swords where he copied the toradora character. Kojima is not a moron to inflict copyright issues just for this "arg" lol

Last edited:

CuNi

Sounds like his other games . That failed or never came out. Also did people forget one of hasan's game got shut down due to copyright issues. I think it was the tale of two swords where he copied the toradora character. Kojima is not a moron to inflict copyright issues just for this "arg" lol

Shush now! We're just missing the dots and sprinkles of coincidence and thus cannot form the true bigger picture!

They aren't publishing it. Hasan saying that the game will have physical release is worth as much as anything he says - zero. And I don't think even he is stating that Sony will publish his game? IIRC.
Yep, this is the same dude acting like his game is some godlike triple A game. Ffs the guy just changed his game from open world to linear Which would take huuuge revisions in his last interview and he has the balls to say he can finish it next year? All the things he is saying what HE wants to happen but that happening is another story

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Don’t forget Sony’s publishing it.
Don't you mean "Don't forget, Blue Box saying on their web site that Abandoned, a game I don't believe exists or is being made, will have a physical release, is part of an ARG clue to indicate that the real game is actually a Sony published game."

Last edited:
I think based on Hasan saying itll have a physical release, people assume itll be sony published, the sketchiness of the entire thing makes you wonder what other publisher would work with Hasan in any way.

That is if it even does does a physical release and isnt some marketing ploy. He has yet to prove they can make something, or if they are even a legit studio

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I think based on Hasan saying itll have a physical release, people assume itll be sony published, the sketchiness of the entire thing makes you wonder what other publisher would work with Hasan in any way.

That is if it even does does a physical release and isnt some marketing ploy. He has yet to prove they can make something, or if they are even a legit studio
Why would the sketchiness make you think Sony would work with him then?

To me his 6 year history of endlessly bullshitting about his upcoming games leads me to believe he is bullshitting about his upcoming game. He’s promised vr versions of games, console versions, hell he released a “game” that was just a “coming soon” screen that he never actually released just eventually pulled from Google Play store… all were lies.

The man has told more lies about his projects than he’s told truths; why people don’t seem to get that is beyond me.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

He’s making a PS5 exclusive, no other publisher would get behind that unless Sony was paying them.

Why would the sketchiness make you think Sony would work with him then?

To me his 6 year history of endlessly bullshitting about his upcoming games leads me to believe he is bullshitting about his upcoming game. He’s promised vr versions of games, console versions, hell he released a “game” that was just a “coming soon” screen that he never actually released just eventually pulled from Google Play store… all were lies.

The man has told more lies about his projects than he’s told truths; why people don’t seem to get that is beyond me.

maybe its because its early in the gen and not very many publishers would limit themselves just to ps5. Or that it did get that blog article. As i said it is an assumption people are making, we have nothing concrete.

I have a hard time believing he found a publisher for physical release, and its statements from Hasan like those that make me scratch my head. Its part of the fish smell.

I can tell you are set on hasan being a con man. Maybe i am too generous to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isnt THAT stupid lol

It surely is quiet recently, I remember there was a time when there were a ton of Kojima twitter posts posted here because they sounded suspicious.

I think this is further proof that Kojima is behind it, because the last 2 weeks he seems to have been very careful not to post anything suspicious, because he don’t want to distract from the Death Stranding DC release which is 5 days away. If the tweets would be all coincidences as team fake commented on them we would get some around this time also, but no nothing, no new interviews, no tweets, nothing.

It surely is quiet recently, I remember there was a time when there were a ton of Kojima twitter posts posted here because they sounded suspicious.

I think this is further proof that Kojima is behind it, because the last 2 weeks he seems to have been very careful not to post anything suspicious, because he don’t want to distract from the Death Stranding DC release which is 5 days away. If the tweets would be all coincidences as team fake commented on them we would get some around this time also, but no nothing, no new interviews, no tweets, nothing.
What Do You Mean Mia Farrow GIF by filmeditor

IntentionalPun

If the tweets would be all coincidences as team fake commented on them we would get some around this time also, but no nothing, no new interviews, no tweets, nothing.
You guys posted like 6 of those tweets as a "countdown" you invented in your heads that went to nothing (so were.. absolutely nothing.. had no references to anything lol)... a black MP3 player became a 'blue box' to you guys.. any album cover, which are all squares, that were blue in any way became "blue boxes" as well. (and again, the color blue is the most popular color in general, the square, which you guys extend to also include rectangles.. the most common shape we as humans create/draw/represent in things)

Team fake wasn't telling you guys these were coincidences.. they were telling you that they were literally nothing.

The horror novel with the bunny/the word abandoned in the title was about the only one w/ anything that could be construed as a real reference. Coincidence? Kojima trolling? Who knows.

Last edited:
Top Bottom