• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im sorry should have property explained it. Akira made a seperate post on his ig promoting it while ito started a countdown for the sh event. Seems like they are overinvested on it dont you think?
So yeah, that's how twatter works then

Gonna go make me an account, retweet anything Elon musk says about money or shares. Makes me his financial advisor obviously

May aswell retweet a few messages from Sasha grey while I'm at it. I need a .... gaming partner

NMwcMft.gif
y4KpbUD.gif
2vSfFbV.gif
RApwwsW.gif

A.Romero

So once this Silent Hill is announced we can settle this or we have to wait until Hasan is humiliated for good?

Too bad this thread is not on the gaming section, no wonder I haven't seen it in a while.

H . R . 2

So once this Silent Hill is announced we can settle this or we have to wait until Hasan is humiliated for good?

Too bad this thread is not on the gaming section, no wonder I haven't seen it in a while.
only when Kojima reveals his next project, will we be able to settle this once and for all :D

Last edited:

A.Romero

Alright so Silent Hill is down so we only need to wait for Kojima to announce DS2 and we are set.

I don't think Hasan is going to show his face again.

The girl on the trailer of silent hill F, that one whose eyes are shaded its Elle Fanning. The shame shot as kojimas twits. SH f is Kojimas / Abandoned one
Listen Hasan, you tried...and failed. Multiple times

You're not very good at making games, or even lying about making games. But you're good at scamming people, so I'd say start a cult or religion, there's plenty of idiots that'll believe in that shite, you may even make some actual money too!

Allow me to pop back on my tinfoil hat!

1) Set in Japan. The woman in the "WHERE AM I?" poster appears to be of Asian descent.

2) Strands running down both the "WHO AM I?" and "WHERE AM I?" posters. What was all over this trailer? Strands.

3) The style of "f" is an old way of writing "s." So...

Silent Hill s.

Kill me. :D

Allow me to pop back on my tinfoil hat!

1) Set in Japan. The woman in the "WHERE AM I?" poster appears to be of Asian descent.

2) Strands running down both the "WHO AM I?" and "WHERE AM I?" posters. What was all over this trailer? Strands.

3) The style of "f" is an old way of writing "s." So...

Silent Hill s.

Kill me. :D
F was never a way of writing s. The way the capitalised S used to be written slightly looked like an f in some documents, at no point in human history has F meant S, or S meant F

H . R . 2

It’s already been rated so probably not cancelled, that was Lance’s take.
unless a free demo intended to generate interest in the VR title
in that case I could see how it might have been canceled; then again Konami said they had canceled several SH projects and turned down many proposals. perhaps it was one of them
Question
do they rate demos or working titles?

bitbydeath

unless a free demo intended to generate interest in the VR title
in that case I could see how it might have been canceled; then again Konami said they had canceled several SH projects and turned down many proposals. perhaps it was one of them
Question
do they rate demos or working titles?
Demos on PSN are rated, for non-public demos they probably wouldn’t, (as a guess).

tommib

I won’t rest until I see live footage of him being dragged out of a coffee shop in Amsterdam - all red eyed - by the fiscal police.

👮‍♀️

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Last edited:
This is what gets me….why? No context once again, just posting a picture of pt after the silent hill presentation ends. The game awards maybe?
He is a publicity whore. He needs people turning into his 4 hour advert show to fulfil promises to the sponsors. He's just lost possible exclusive "world premieres" to 2 well known, and well loved franchises, he needs to drum up stories to draw people in

Relatively well known "story/lie", very, very, very loosely tied to Silent Hill(s) or PT by a lying, grooming douche nozzle who's pretending to be Kojma. There's bound to be a few fools who'll tune in to watch nothing happen. Again

This is what gets me….why? No context once again, just posting a picture of pt after the silent hill presentation ends. The game awards maybe?
I think he was just taking a jab at Konami on the big day of their Silent Hill presentation. Since he's dudebros with Kojima.

Geoff is an attention whore and is best left ignored.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
He's a marketing troll.

That's what he does.. like come on people! lol

How about a question that actually makes sense to ask: what does any of this have to do with Hasan/Blue Box? Why would any company use Hasan/Blue Box and all the amateur hour stuff that happens, the lies, etc. as a marketing stunt?

I love that you guys are keeping this alive though, don't' get me wrong.. in fact it's hilarious since it just gets more and more nonsensical.

Juvmacw.jpg

"No, do not go home! We have glorious game. 2 games in fact. Neither is cancelled

Our 500 republican guard devs have fought hard against the teamfake infidels, and made 2 beautiful feet simulators. You should see. Fully made now, and playing on the PS5 Pro, of which we have 17. All playing Metal Gear collection 2023 made by us!

We are so close to making Silent Hill 5 & ⅘ electric boogaloo, Kojima my friend personally gave me a bath this morning at Sony HQ. Watch. Listen. There is no cancellation!

Stay strong friends, playable teaser at next games show. 16k feet we promise. At least 5 seconds this time. We will show all games now!"

A.Romero

Juvmacw.jpg

"No, do not go home! We have glorious game. 2 games in fact. Neither is cancelled

Our 500 republican guard devs have fought hard against the teamfake infidels, and made 2 beautiful feet simulators. You should see. Fully made now, and playing on the PS5 Pro, of which we have 17. All playing Metal Gear collection 2023 made by us!

We are so close to making Silent Hill 5 & ⅘ electric boogaloo, Kojima my friend personally gave me a bath this morning at Sony HQ. Watch. Listen. There is no cancellation!

Stay strong friends, playable teaser at next games show. 16k feet we promise. At least 5 seconds this time. We will show all games now!"

Amazing pic

So yeah, that's how twatter works then

Gonna go make me an account, retweet anything Elon musk says about money or shares. Makes me his financial advisor obviously

May aswell retweet a few messages from Sasha grey while I'm at it. I need a .... gaming partner

NMwcMft.gif
y4KpbUD.gif
2vSfFbV.gif
RApwwsW.gif
A bit late but told you that they are part of it 🤯

Top Bottom