• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Virtuos may be teasing MGS 3

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
It would help if MGS1 and MGS2 could also be played on moser generation consoles…. If they do not want to remaster them at least sort out rights issues and what not and allow it to appears as BC titles on the console stores (I would be happy with PS1 and PS2 emulation at this point…

MGS2 & 3 have a well done HD remaster that should be able to be ported easily I hope.

bitbydeath

Hasan strikes again!

images

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

I'm posting this everywhere hasan pops up from now on

Juvmacw.jpg

"No, do not go home! We have glorious game. 2 games in fact. Neither is cancelled

Our 500 republican guard devs have fought hard against the teamfake infidels, and made 2 beautiful feet simulators. You should see. Fully made now, and playing on the PS5 Pro, of which we have 17. All playing Metal Gear collection 2023 made by us!

We are so close to making Silent Hill 5 & ⅘ electric boogaloo, Kojima my friend personally gave me a bath this morning at Sony HQ. Watch. Listen. There is no cancellation!

Stay strong friends, playable teaser at next games show. 16k feet we promise. At least 5 seconds this time. We will show all games now!"

xrnzaaas

I'm not a fan of another example of (potentially) remaking a later entry in the series and skipping the first game that's in desperate need of a remake.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Can we just get the Xbox backwards compatibility team to give us a resolution bump the the hd collection because virtuous is gonna fuck this up royale. They should never be allowed to touch another game

Luc2010

I hate that they screwed up FF X character faces. They made Tidus's eyes sink back into his skull. Made it look like he had a thick outline around his eyes or some shit.

Last edited:

lachesis

Already have HD collection running on my PS3, so I'm actually good...
A Metal Gear without Kojima, isn't a Metal Gear because of Kojima and his cinematic sensibility... like it or not.
Trying to be a Movie like theme was pretty apparent even in original Metal Gear on MSX. At least that was the impression that I got from my early days of gaming in mid 80s... being awed at the end credit roll of Metal Gear as if I've watched an awesome action movie.

drezz

We have the fidelity, too have the game play out as in the graphic's in Pachinko machines.

One Snake can dream!
huh?!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
People don't seem to mention Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.
That was done by them too.

Top Bottom