• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda teases early development of The Elder Scrolls VI on 30th anniversary of the franchise

What's funny is that ESO is running out of Tamriel space. The newer ones developed High Isle from scratch (technically it was on a Redguard map), expand Apocrypha, add more Greatest Hits of Morrowind and more non-PvP Cyrodiil. They weren't expecting to fill a 15 years gap between Skyrim and TES VI...

What's funny is that ESO is running out of Tamriel space. The newer ones developed High Isle from scratch (technically it was on a Redguard map), expand Apocrypha, add more Greatest Hits of Morrowind and more non-PvP Cyrodiil. They weren't expecting to fill a 15 years gap between Skyrim and TES VI...
I want them to keep going until the entire planet has content.

There are still a few blank spots on the map.

Gojiira

It still so funny to me that a multi million dollar project didn't have any sort of overarching design written down. I absolutely incredible stuff. Imagine these goons being tasked with building a bridge.
I know right, its one of the most basic things, its outright moronic not to have one when it comes to crafting a world.
Then again this is what happens when the gaming world rims devs like Todd Howard repeatedly, ego,hubris and dwindling quality.

OuterLimits

"Please check back on the 40th anniversary when the next Elder Scrolls might actually exist and mods have made the game somewhat enjoyable"

Top Bottom