• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I think we should forget about the cost thing because it's clearly a lie. They are not making a AA 4K 60 open-world game at $83,333/year for 3 years.
Oh for sure I don't buy for a second he's been making the game for 3 years. Considering the other crap he's turded out of his "company's" b-hole over the last 3 years, and how much clear BS'ing he's done in the past about his games, his "team", etc.

But since getting that PS Blog, he obviously has a bigger opportunity to turn his BS'ing into something more successful.. so if the guy has some source of money, since it's clearly not from selling games, he could have bought some concept art from nuare, that's mainly what they do anyways.. and it might not have been super cheap.

It might also HAVE been super cheap.. Nuare contracts out mostly to artists in Russia/Ukraine/eastern europe. I've worked on projects where we had dev teams in Russia actually writing code making roughly $10 / hour, while we paid the US counterparts $95/hour. Nuare appears to be a company created by an experienced concept artist to leverage his connections to profit off of poor Europeans lol

Last edited:

tommib

tenor.gif
That cracks me up. So funny, man. What's the series? I can hear its growling voice.

Last edited:

schaft0620

Oh for sure I don't buy for a second he's been making the game for 3 years. Considering the other crap he's turded out of his "company's" b-hole over the last 3 years, and how much clear BS'ing he's done in the past about his games, his "team", etc.

But since getting that PS Blog, he obviously has a bigger opportunity to turn his BS'ing into something more successful.. so if the guy has some source of money, since it's clearly not from selling games, he could have bought some concept art from nuare, that's mainly what they do anyways.. and it might not have been super cheap.

It might also HAVE been super cheap.. Nuare contracts out mostly to artists in Russia/Ukraine/eastern europe. I've worked on projects where we had dev teams in Russia actually writing code making roughly $10 / hour, while we paid the US counterparts $95/hour. Nuare appears to be a company created by an experienced concept artist to leverage his connections to profit off of poor Europeans lol

They did not work on Death Stranding, Ghost, The Last of Us 2, Halo Infinite, and ESO for $10/hour.

RaySoft

All you non believers are being played like a fiddle by Kojima. This is his social experiment. He actually succeded in turning some of you from believers to now believing that Hasan is a small time dev and Kojima has nothing to do with this. All this in the face of some quite convincing clues for the contrary.
That’s some master level social engineering feat right there.
I’m still 100% sure this is all Kojimas work, and we will get both a Silent Hill reboot and a MGS remake out of it. I can’t wait for all the crow serving when it’s finally revealed and in the open.

Last edited:

Fushitsusha

Banned
Has there ever been a console app for a game before that wasn't the actual game. Not saying it's proof, but this is exactly the kind of thing Kojima could hide all sorts of little easter eggs in.
killzone ps3 i believe... from guerilla in netherlands obviously. see the connection?

edit: misread a bit. meant real-time rendered trailer.

Last edited:

RaySoft

I see a cat jumping into a blue box, which is the inverse of the cat's out of the bag, implying Kojima is doubling down on this affair. American Journey is also what Sam Porter-Bridges went through in Death Stranding. HMMM
Ofc he got this email with the amounts of «bluebox» google searches he’s done lately…

IntentionalPun

They did not work on Death Stranding, Ghost, The Last of Us 2, Halo Infinite, and ESO for $10/hour.

That's how north american based companies who employ people in eastern europe work. You take on a contract, for a decent amount of money.. then you farm the work out, and pay people not much money. There are hundreds of companies that do that type of thing for software development; Fortune 50 companies do it too.

They likely did concept art for those games; that's the majority of their work they showed off.

Y'all have never contracted out art if you think it's expensive. You can go to a website right now, ask for a logo for your company, tell people what you want designed.. and within a few days dozens of submissions for you to choose from will be generated by people in places like Eastern Europe/India.. and you can pay like $50, and it doesn't matter how many people submit, you just pay for the one logo.

Even for Programmers in Russia, who make significantly more money than artists, they make around $2,000 USD a year on average:

So yeah, I probably overestimated the $10 an hour for the programmers the companies I've worked for had.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Going through their (Nuare) earlier work. There's some major titles they've made artwork for.. They ain't cheap - that's for sure - and it all leads back to, how a small indie studio can afford them? We're witnessing the biggest conspiracy in gaming history.
You guys are way overestimating how much some concept art costs.

See the above post where Hasan apparently said we won't see the game yet...

I bet we'll see some concept art though.. probably created in the last few weeks, for maybe a few hundred dollars.

DarthPutin

What's curious is that this company (Nuare) that worked on DS and other heavy-hitters was so impressed with their work with this Hasan fellow, they decided to celebrate this achievement by posting cryptic post with blue box. They've been truly fortunate!

I do think that SH is coming, it's been rumored for awhile and Kojima randomly hinted at SH with his SilentWife/Joe Hills post, why? B/c he likes to remember how Konami killed his project in infancy? He could however celebrate someone else's revival, as a fan.

None of it necessarily has to do with Hasan (though Kojima probably loves being thought of as evil genius with this and is laughing his ass off looking at this story). No idea if it's a great troll or some ad campaign for bigger fish, but personally I'll be satisfied as long as he releases this PS5 (to come to PC) 4K60fps open world game with next-gen graphics, top-notch voice actors, mocap and innovative user experience that he literally promised. Then he deserves to be protected from disappointed crowds.

IntentionalPun

What I believe:

1) This has nothing to do with Kojima
2) This has nothing to do with Silent Hill

If I'm wrong I'll post a picture of my wife's perfect butthole.. it's perfectly clean and pink.. just the right mix of perky but not TOO PERKY... and it's.. well.. I'm gushing, but it's amazing.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Going through their (Nuare) earlier work. There's some major titles they've made artwork for.. They ain't cheap - that's for sure - and it all leads back to, how a small indie studio can afford them? We're witnessing the biggest conspiracy in gaming history.

Maybe it really is tax fraud or money laudering.

Last edited:

tommib

What I believe:

If I'm wrong I'll post a picture of my wife's perfect butthole.. it's perfectly clean and pink.. just the right mix of perky but not TOO PERKY... and it's.. well.. I'm gushing, but it's amazing.
I'll go back to my Jim Sterling clown avatar, as well. Sigh.

IntentionalPun

You are underestimating what promotional concept art costs.
Similar studio (1-50 employees): https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-The-Studio-EI_IE1702062.11,21.htm
Revenue: $10-$25 million
That company.. does not do concept art lol.. they make actual custom products like clothing.

Over 100,000 customers, a factory with nearly 5,000 machines...

Look up nuare on linked in.. pretty much everyone not the owner or a "manager" is a Freelancer.. they farm work out to freelancers in Europe/Ukraine/Estonia.

The owner of Nuare is a very experienced concept artist from Canada, who had pretty high up jobs at big companies.. he doesn't do art anymore, and now makes money getting freelancers in Eastern Europe to do it. It's not a bash on him.. but a bit of concept art isn't going to break the bank.

Last edited:
Okay, I just have to fire this one off:

Who makes an app specifically for trailers for their game? Why would an Indie developer drip feed their game in this way, especially if its just a relatively small team.

Team Fake, Team Real...what is that and what precedent is there for it?? I mean, why do you need an app??

That...doesn't make any sense? The biggest issue I have with this entire situation is ANY of the Big Three(Sony, Konami, or Kojima Productions) could quell this shit *dead in the water* in an INSTANT. And so far...nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Fushitsusha

Banned
Team Fake, Team Real...what is that and what precedent is there for it?? I mean, why do you need an app??
remember re7 beginning hour?

if it's related to silent hill and kojima, my bet it will also fuck with you over the ps5 system itself, so to speak. therefore an app is the easiest way to do it.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Who makes an app specifically for trailers for their game? Why would an Indie developer drip feed their game in this way, especially if its just a relatively small team.

That...doesn't make any sense? The biggest issue I have with this entire situation is ANY of the Big Three(Sony, Konami, or Kojima Productions) could quell this shit *dead in the water* in an INSTANT. And so far...nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
He quite possibly announced that specifically to get people to think he was Kojima for hype.

This is what he did in 2015; way more on the nose, for his crappy Kickstarter that failed:

KjG9jSX.png

He did everything BUT call this app he is supposedly releasing a "Playable Trailer" / PT.. he called it a "real time trailer app" instead, because it would have been way too obvious what he was doing.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

sounds like someone really wants to post their wifeys butthole.
I'm confident that I will be the only one to see her b-hole until the day I die. Then she is free to show it elsewhere.

If I must post it; then all will be lost.. I can't go on w/ a wife whose b-hole is all over the internet. The divorce will be expensive for sure; but I can afford it.. even though my heart can't.

kyliethicc

What I believe:

Reminds me of that bit from Mario 64

pKkzsWE.jpg

8BiTw0LF

Banned
That company.. does not do concept art lol.. they make actual custom products like clothing.

Over 100,000 customers, a factory with nearly 5,000 machines...
What the hell.. I was too quick at reading all their info 😂 my bad!
Can you find some income information for Nuare? Cause I'm finding it very hard to believe they only make 200 bucks per piece. It ain't Fiverr 😂

GHG

At this point roughly half of planet's population talked with Hasan, still nobody know what the hell is going on.

Exactly, either this guy is a gangster fraudster or there's something bigger going on. No in between.

He's also told this guy that they put together that first trailer quickly in the space of a couple of days because Sony wanted them to put something out there. Makes no sense at all.

Fushitsusha

Banned
RE7 Beginning Hour and the Kickstarter thing, okay.

My aforementioned point stands--

ANY of the Three Main Groups in this cycle outside of Hasan that are, in a way, caught up in this swirling mass of confusion and controversy could stop it dead in the tracks.

Nothing.
why would they cancel their own plans and marketing?

Last edited:

GHG

RE7 Beginning Hour and the Kickstarter thing, okay.

My aforementioned point stands--

ANY of the Three Main Groups in this cycle outside of Hasan that are, in a way, caught up in this swirling mass of confusion and controversy could stop it dead in the tracks.

Nothing.

Yep, there's Konami, Sony and KojiPro all sat on the sidelines of this doing nothing to distance themselves. If anything, all of them have added fuel to the fire since this started.

Yep, there's Konami, Sony and KojiPro all sat on the sidelines of this doing nothing to distance themselves. If anything, all of them have added fuel to the fire since this started.

Exactly my point. I don't know that I would say "fuel to the fire" totally, but I mean...if it really isn't anything to do with this gigantic rumor, at least ONE OF YOU could step up and bail the poor guy out after that video he posted and end it for good.

Nothing. Why? It's a wonder..

KiNeMz

Banned

Nuare post the highlights of their awesome work. Suddenly they post a blue box , to support some indie developer?
tbs smells GIF by Angie Tribeca

kyliethicc

Exactly my point. I don't know that I would say "fuel to the fire" totally, but I mean...if it really isn't anything to do with this gigantic rumor, at least ONE OF YOU could step up and bail the poor guy out after that video he posted and end it for good.

Nothing. Why? It's a wonder..

Because Hasan and BBGS are a sham, paid to be part of a marketing stunt for a real game.

Last edited:

TrebleShot

One of the biggest hints I haven’t seen mentioned.

At the Summer Game Fest KOJIMA mentioned something about considering the state of the planet and what is going on at the moment.

What better way to capture the imagination of people that are mostly in lockdown and in been starved of new game announcements and delays than occupying them with an ARG.

Vae_Victis

Banned

There is no fucking game. He doesn't know how to make a proper game, he never did, and he doesn't have a development team behind him.

He has simultaneously been stating that the game has not even started development ("Sony needed something to show NOW, he had absolutely nothing ready so he took random assets and sent those for the teaser") and that it has been in development for years with external funding. He keeps saying he's just an indie developer, but he also says he's working with 7 other studios.

He's a clueless idiot who is just faking it till he makes it. The only thing he made, however, is attract FAR more attention than he can manage, and now he doesn't know what to do, so he's buying himself time while trying to defuse the situation (pretty unsuccessfully, I might add). "Oh, you'll see the game on the 22nd." "Oh, the app is delayed." "Oh, even when it launches the app will be empty, the game will come later".

The reason why everybody who tries to speak with him comes out more confused than before is that they expect to be talking to the head of a developer studio with a project in the pipeline, but he has so little of a clue of what he's doing and saying that he can't even come up with a straight story about his non-existent game that doesn't contradict itself multiple times over. Imagine calling an architect for an interview about their new bridge project, but picking up the phone is a baker who attempts to bullshit his way through the discussion by saying that his budget is 10 times what you would expect for a similar work, that he is being helped by 20 aides but can't produce the name of a single one of them, and that he outsourced the concrete-casting process to what turns out to be a car dealer.

The only unsolved mystery in all of this is how can Sony's vetting process to decide which indie games are admitted on their store have gotten even worse than in the PS4 era, despite the very loud alarm bell that must have rung in some higher-up's ears after Life of Black tiger and the Gilson B. Pontes games became a meme for being even shittier than your average Steam Greenlight nonsense.

Top Bottom