• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javthusiast

Banned
I want a new silent hill game but not one made by kojima.
Bye GIF by Tony Awards

If someone wanted and were able to make a cgi faux interview today with a completely unknown "person" - would anyone really be able distinguish whether it was real or faked?

Notice how Hasans eyes move slowly when he shift his view point instead of flicking like one would expect - or how his back teeth perfectly reflects light?

TIyDZgV.jpg

Source: Twitter

EstmLHP.jpg

Source: thispersondoesnotexist dot com
I'm Team Real but some of these theories have went beyond the rabbit hole and entered the quantum wormhole 🥳.

schaft0620

That's how north american based companies who employ people in eastern europe work. You take on a contract, for a decent amount of money.. then you farm the work out, and pay people not much money. There are hundreds of companies that do that type of thing for software development; Fortune 50 companies do it too.

They likely did concept art for those games; that's the majority of their work they showed off.

Y'all have never contracted out art if you think it's expensive. You can go to a website right now, ask for a logo for your company, tell people what you want designed.. and within a few days dozens of submissions for you to choose from will be generated by people in places like Eastern Europe/India.. and you can pay like $50, and it doesn't matter how many people submit, you just pay for the one logo.

Even for Programmers in Russia, who make significantly more money than artists, they make around $2,000 USD a year on average:

So yeah, I probably overestimated the $10 an hour for the programmers the companies I've worked for had.

People working on Halo, Death Stranding, TLOU2, Ghost at $10/hr is a weird hill to die on but I'm going to let you fly. I write for Lordsofgaming.net and Iron Lords Podcast and I pay my overseas artists 20-30/hr.

Here's our Console launch art:

Here's our E3 schedule art:

If you know of anyone that will do a good job like TOU2, Halo, GoT, at less than that please send them my way (clearly I am joking, I love my art person).

Last edited:

schaft0620

As someone who has no idea about that stuff, I gotta ask - can you explain all this a bit more?

Their site screams bullshit, thats for sure.
Sorry I am on vacation and I have very limited cell to get into it but, if you ever want to like video chat and have me go over it hit me up, I can go into detail.

SEO is, the formula for how you appear in search results, you build a house to protect you from weather, you build a website to appear at the top of a Google search. What we have here is a site that went out of its way to strip data that would cause them to appear lower on search results. My big problem with this is, that it's the company logo. You could just have the name of the company be in the metadata of the logo and your SEO jumps way up. Instead, someone stripped metadata out.

That's just my first issue, I could teach an all-day class on DNS to show that this site is just a forward.

(crap sorry for the double post, it took me so long to write this I just assumed someone else chimed in).

Last edited:

Fushitsusha

Banned
"The game has been in development since 2017"
"Sony wanted something quick so we made this teaser that has nothing to do with the game"

Two things just there: the game should easily have enough polish for a trailer if it's been development for years. Which means that they are teasing a product and game while keeping it hidden at the moment. If it's important enough to market yet keep hidden, it should be something more significant than it might seem.

They even stated the game was in early development on the blog. So which is it? A lot of this seems planned and on purpose.

Last edited:

Fushitsusha

Banned
"The game has been in development since 2017"
"Sony wanted something quick so we made this teaser that has nothing to do with the game"

Two things just there: the game should easily have enough polish for a trailer if it's been development for years. Which means more that they are teasing a product and game while keeping it hidden at the moment. If it's important enough to market and keep hidden, it should be something more significant than it might seem.

They even stated the game was in early development on the blog. So which is it? A lot of this seems planned and on purpose.
+ Openly stating "early development" on the Playstation blog while knowingly involved with Sony on it for years is the quadruple mindfuck.

Last edited:

Doczu

What I believe:

1) This has nothing to do with Kojima
2) This has nothing to do with Silent Hill

If I'm wrong I'll post a picture of my wife's perfect butthole.. it's perfectly clean and pink.. just the right mix of perky but not TOO PERKY... and it's.. well.. I'm gushing, but it's amazing.
200.gif

"Get me BBGS and Konami on the line, pronto!"

killatopak

Gold Member
Silent Hill = 10 letters
Number of mainline Silent Hill games = 10
11th game needs one more letter
What made James go back to Silent Hill? A letter.
Who teased merchandise with wrongly centered title which can be fixed by adding a single letter?
Konami
Konami liked BBGS tweet because they are the one to complete the puzzle. The one to add that letter.
Why did Kojima get rushed to release Death Stranding in 2019? Cause the 19th letter in the alphabet is S.
What do you get when you add that letter?
Silent Hills

nicole richie hair flip GIF

KiNeMz

Banned
OK team.

Createq Interactive Does not exist.
Createq does. they seem to have registration details on the site. SO most likely legit. But when you hit the google maps link. You get taken to a shop front for Mayflower.
Createq doesnt look like a gaming software company. Even though it did have that Astrobot picture in its website. They seem to be more into hardware for display and show units. Maybe a little software. Maybe the site has never been updated and they changed business models.

So where is Createq Interactive?

This is the publisher of that steam game they came up earlier.

The Haunting: Blood Water Curse (EARLY ACCESS) on Steam (steampowered.com)

Which is linked back to Sneakwarrior once again. A reddit post mentioned him stating the following.

SneakyWarriorr
[developer] 15 Apr @ 3:34am

Originally posted by Dr. Feederino:
Originally posted by N0iR55:
when is update? still happen? I want buy this game
I guess it aint happening, they are doing another game already for PS5.
BLUE BOX Game Studios is working on Abandoned for PS5. The haunting will be done by us (CREATEQ Interactive)

We need to find this createq interactive.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

If I read the Steam comments, The Haunting has actually been sold while being WIP. He then says the game is offloaded to Createq interactive (which has no registry, its non existent), and says the update is delayed. Three weeks later, he disables the Buy option. Imo its a way to get your hands off a project you've promised your buyers to continue to work on. I don't know the exact rules for refunds but it could be leaves them hanging on for just long enough.

emivita

OK team.

Createq Interactive Does not exist.
Createq does. they seem to have registration details on the site. SO most likely legit. But when you hit the google maps link. You get taken to a shop front for Mayflower.
Createq doesnt look like a gaming software company. Even though it did have that Astrobot picture in its website. They seem to be more into hardware for display and show units. Maybe a little software. Maybe the site has never been updated and they changed business models.

So where is Createq Interactive?

This is the publisher of that steam game they came up earlier.

The Haunting: Blood Water Curse (EARLY ACCESS) on Steam (steampowered.com)

Which is linked back to Sneakwarrior once again. A reddit post mentioned him stating the following.

SneakyWarriorr [developer] 15 Apr @ 3:34am

BLUE BOX Game Studios is working on Abandoned for PS5. The haunting will be done by us (CREATEQ Interactive)

We need to find this createq interactive.

There's no CreateQ Interactive, but there is a CreateQ based in The Netherlands, which is 1 hour car drive from BBGS. Yeah, talk about coincidence. Check all my previous findings if you haven't yet:

tommib

That would be approx 3 hours. Those are the biggest distances you'll find here.
Hahah! We replied at the same time. I live in Maastricht which is just at the southern tip and yes going as far as much as possible to the north is a 3 hour drive. The Netherlands are tiny.

SkylineRKR

Hahah! We replied at the same time. I live in Maastricht which is just at the southern tip and yes going as far as much as possible to the north is a 3 hour drive. The Netherlands are tiny.

Funny. I live 3 hours drive from you, in the northern most part. Groningen city. With shitty roadblocks and traffic jams it could be longer, usually i'm approaching Amsterdam within 2 hours. From the centre part, like Utrecht or something, I think everything is 1 hour.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Oh, Groningen is pretty cool. You guys have this really good contemporary art museum which is like on top of a river or something.

Yeah the museum is worth to check out. Its like next to the central station. Its built on water dividing the station and city centre. Maastricht is worth it too, its very un-dutch in terms of looks and layout. I feel like a tourist there. Valkenburg is also fine.

Where's that guy that was talking about square emojis not being box emojis for half of this thread? We need to dive deeper on the emoji lore.
Got second Covid shot that leeched all my energy and beat the shit out of me so I slept like 12 hrs.....
The connections he created there were a bigger reach than any of the conspiracy theories discussed throughout this thread.

future hive GIF
Not really, trying to make an emoji connection to SE with all the past partnerships alone is easier than this whole insanity of trying to decrypt some Braille points on a box in the DS:DE trailer or counting the fucking trophies and making a connection to an old ass trailer, or I dunno trying to find telephone numbers from trailers and calling them and lying about some a Neuromancer doctor somewhere to make a connection to SH....

tommib

Got second Covid shot that leeched all my energy and beat the shit out of me so I slept like 12 hrs.....

Not really, trying to make an emoji connection to SE with all the past partnerships alone is easier than this whole insanity of trying to decrypt some Braille points on a box in the DS:DE trailer or counting the fucking trophies and making a connection to an old ass trailer, or I dunno trying to find telephone numbers from trailers and calling them and lying about some a Neuromancer doctor somewhere to make a connection to SH....
Have to agree. The braille pages were as insane as the blue emojis. Trophy counting is one point below max. delusion.

KiNeMz

Banned
Can someone in Netherlands check the business registration for the createq business. The details are on the website.

SkylineRKR

Can someone in Netherlands check the business registration for the createq business. The details are on the website.

They're registered since spring 2016. A private company named after its founder is its owner, which has been established in 2012.

Createq Interactive, where the Haunting is attached to, does not exist.

emivita

That the registration details are legit.

No one here doubts the legitimacy of that business, but my question is: what the CTO is doing in a picture which has "sony" in its original URL and with an Astrobot lookalike?

I can't find a reasonable explanation for this, can you?

KiNeMz

Banned
No one here doubts the legitimacy of that business, but my question is: what the CTO is doing in a picture which has "sony" in its original URL and with an Astrobot lookalike?

Yea I can't explain that at all. Most likely some Google search for a background. Ceo wants a robot in the pic.

Let's say this breadcrumb trail was a true clue. Why would a non gaming business get involved? Would have to be paid, or a friend, or an acquaintance or possibly a business relation. It is crazy it's in Netherlands.

Is the astrobot image PS4 astrobot or ps5 astrobot?

The Google maps Street view shows a shop called Mayflower. Most likely a shared building. Or old map photo.

I thought the "gaming" createq is the fake one. Why associate it at all with another legitimate company that has nothing to do with gaming? Seems like an obvious red herring there.

Nothing changed from day 1 of this whole thing... there is no game made by Hasan and there never was. He is either:

a) A complete scammer who managed to swindle Sony and everyone else to buy vaporware (unlikely as I still don't see a way for him to cash out), or
b) An actor / accomplice of Sony/Konami/Kojima/whatever, and only playing the Joakim Mogren part

I don't see a 3rd option, but feel free to enlighten me on that.

In both cases we already know he's not actually releasing any game of his own and his entire history (kickstarter failed, etc) should be disregarded when it comes to crack this case.

emivita

I thought the "gaming" createq is the fake one. Why associate it at all with another legitimate company that has nothing to do with gaming? Seems like an obvious red herring there.

I wouldn't have associated them if the legit company wasn't based in The Netherlands, and it's not like Createq is a common name for a company. It's just a so weird coincidence for me to ignore it.
Btw, I only found one more company called Createq Design Solutions, but that one is based in the U.S and of course has nothing to do with this.

Last edited:

amc

Through blue box emoji madness to deep fake insanity and on past batshit braille there's one thing I know, one thing that I hold onto, one thing that deflects team fake, one truth, it is....This shit's real Yo!

Hold fast.

Top Bottom