• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV |OT| One Nation, One Crew

Bombless

Nice OT! I really love Saints Row: The Third (and I don't normally like open-world games), so I'm really looking forward to this. Been debating whether to get the game on my Xbox 360 next week, or save that money for some PC upgrades. Decisions, decisions...

PC PC PC PC PC. Why? Mods.

flippeh

I'm so hyped for the fourth. It's going to be one of the longest weeks in recent memory.

Also, Cliffyb bit, brilliant.

That Cliff Bleszinski bit is amazing. Well done, OP.

Embargo lifts tomorrow at 6am PST/9am EST/2pm BST/3pm GMT, so that'll be when the madness goes down.

Striker

clifford8nz8w.png

Clifford Michael "Blitzball" Bleszinski (unemployed)

Cliff announced his departure from Epic Games on October 3, 2012. He has worked in Epic Games for 20 years and decided to chart the next stage of his career, giving the reason that he had been making games since he
was a teenager and he isn't really all that interested in games.
lol

Wish he was a character that worked a store or something.

antitrop

Saint's Row The Third is definitely one of the better games I've played in the last few years.

Looking forward to this one.

KorrZ

Okay, first time I saw it and I laughed pretty good at the "Screaming Eagle Plane" good stuff.

Looking forward to this.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Can't wait.

Also this...

Player Voice Actors

Nolan North
Troy Baker
Laura Bailey
Robin Atkin Downes
Diane Michelle
Kenn Michael
Sumalee Montano

So glad they got her back. I was worried she would be pushed aside over the salaries of North and Baker.

Nothing beats hearing Laura Bailey randomly spatting "cunt" and other obscenities while blowing baddies away. ^_^

d1rtn4p

Truly hoping that the superpowers don't ruin it. I want some challenge. All the videos I've seen thus far show the player laying waste to everything with ease. Also, I didn't like Steelport nearly as much as Stillwater; shame they are using it again :(

Dawg

That Cliff Bleszinski bit is amazing. Well done, OP.

Embargo lifts tomorrow at 6am PST/9am EST/2pm BST/3pm GMT, so that'll be when the madness goes down.

I think something went wrong with my review copy. I'm in EU and I still haven't received it :p I think US press already had it for about two weeks (?).

Truly hoping that the superpowers don't ruin it. I want some challenge. All the videos I've seen thus far show the player laying waste to everything with ease. Also, I didn't like Steelport nearly as much as Stillwater; shame they are using it again :(

I worked on the powers and can say that it was a balancing act. If you play on Hard, it still isn't going to be easy.

cryeeagle.JPG

andyb0y

Neo Member
Pretty excited to finally talk about Saints Row 4 when my review comes out tomorrow. I can't wait to see what everyone else has to say as well.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Lmao@ the CliffyB reference.

Looking forward to some co-op mayhem if nothing else, and the superpowers should help freshen things up again.

Unless IdolNinja's been bought off, things should be looking up a bit compared to 3.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I've been moderating and helping out with the official Saints community for a few years now, I love when games come out. Everything amps up. Forums are moving along quite nicely.

iammeiam

I am so hyped for this I went and dug out my SR3 copy and have been playing around with it again.

Do we know if SR4 allows for mission replays? Because I don't think that ever got patched into SR3 and it still bugs the crap out of me.

I'm gonna go off on a limb and assume I can't import my SR3 character to this game(PC version), can I.
I don't think I can ever make a character that perfect again, boo hoo.

Top Bottom