• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sales, deals, see what I got...

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
I spent $56 + tax for the following:

Mark of Kri (PS2 new)
Frequency (PS2 new)
Midway Arcade Treasures (Xbox used)
Alien Director's Cut Collector's Edition DVD (new)
Independence Day DVD (new)
Star Wars Episode II DVD (used)

How come nobody has mentioned that Toys R Us has a buy 1 get 1 free sale? The Toys R Us in Culver City, CA has this sale, which I haven't heard anyone mention. Select games are buy 1 get 1 free. Besides Mark of Kri and Frequency (both $15), I saw ICO and Rally Fusion (developed by Climax, makers of Moto GP) and a bunch of other mostly junk.

I started the day off going to Target for the $28 GTA Double Pack. It wasn't on sale yet, so I picked up the Independence Day DVD for $10. Just bought a new 57" HDTV, so I want to see some shit blow up in my living room. Was heavily considering the Superbit Panic Room for $10, but eventually passed.

Went to the Gamestop next door where it was buy 2 used and get 1 free. Picked up a used Midway Arcade Treasures (Live scoreboards) for $18 and a 'used' Alien Director's Cut DVD for $13, while getting Star Wars Episode II DVD (marked $10) for free. The Alien DVD was actually factory sealed. The guy ahead of me turned it in for credit, but the clerks made him open it so it would appear used. Sweet. Now I have to go back to Target tomorrow if the GTA Double Pack goes on sale.

AniHawk

Damnit! I didn't know about this deal!

It's the end of the week too, so now I wont be able to cash in on it!
ARRRRGH!

Oh well. Good finds. Hope you enjoy. :)

Top Bottom