• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sam Lake: "Video with some QB news coming really soon" + new off-screen pic

Freeman

Banned
Interesting how it seems to be ruining from a PC. He also has the same computer case i do (Fractal Design Define).

I got my 360 because of Alan Wake, but this time I'll wait and see if it releases on PC.

That god damn face

2204269-max-paynes-face.jpg

Hmmm, maybe there's some kind of gaming event coming up that could be host to such things as a new video and news for upcoming games like Quantum Break.

Joking aside, I hope this isn't another pre-E3 thing and is actually referring to E3 itself. I want E3 to come at us hard with new stuff! None of this, "we're talking about stuff now to free up space for E3" PR BS.

Doffen

Interesting how it seems to be ruining from a PC. He also has the same computer case i do (Fractal Design Define).

I got my 360 because of Alan Wake, but this time I'll wait and see if it releases on PC.

It's probably developed on a PC. No?

xkramz

I mean.. I don't really know just about game dev.. but don't they need computers to play he game and work on bugs and...pretty much everything? Lol

derFeef

Hmmm, maybe there's some kind of gaming event coming up that could be host to such things as a new video and news for upcoming games like Quantum Break.

Joking aside, I hope this isn't another pre-E3 thing and is actually referring to E3 itself. I want E3 to come at us hard with new stuff! None of this, "we're talking about stuff now to free up space for E3" PR BS.

They could announce a release date with some screenshots and a new trailer - with full gameplay at E3 - just like with Sunset Overdrive.

Begaria

I wouldn't hold out for a PC release. Remedy managed to get a PC release because they own the Alan Wake IP and self published the game on PC. Microsoft owns Quantum Break, so it's completely up to Microsoft to put out a PC version - something I doubt they'll do.

Yup, that would be the best case imo.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to come out this year, but I also feel it should be given the best opportunity to shine and that won't be during the latter half of this year...

I also don't want to see what will undoubtedly be another fantastic Remedy game end up like Alan Wake.

Freeman

Banned
I wouldn't hold out for a PC release. Remedy managed to get a PC release because they own the Alan Wake IP and self published the game on PC. Microsoft owns Quantum Break, so it's completely up to Microsoft to put out a PC version - something I doubt they'll do.
At some point MS will try to promote DX12 or a new Windows or might need to react to SteamBox or something. I think it has a good chance of releasing on PC, specially if the Xbox One continues on the same path. Alan Wake sold very well on PC, I doubt Remedy would take another deal where they couldn't release the game on PC, specially after what happened with Alan Wake.

derFeef

At some point MS will try to promote DX12 or a new Windows or might need to react to SteamBox or something. I think it has a good chance of releasing on PC, specially if the Xbox One continues on the same path.

But for now it's officially XBO exclusives and everything else is just port begging and tiresome.

bidguy

Banned
At some point MS will try to promote DX12 or a new Windows or might need to react to SteamBox or something. I think it has a good chance of releasing on PC, specially if the Xbox One continues on the same path.

sounds like you really want to play the game. just get an xbox and stop begging

Top Bottom