• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33

Banned
b869c13d9c.png

EPISODE XCV IS ON ADULTSWIM'S SCHEDULE

IT'S HAPPENING, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What if they replace it with the second episode of Season 3 of Rick & Morty?

People would lose their minds.

Harpoon

Y'know, if Jack completes his goals then those girls never died in the first place. All of Aku's wrongs would have never happened. I just hope he doesn't get too attached to Arashi. But seems like that's where this series is going....

If changing the past wipes out the future, then they wouldn't even be born, which has its own moral quandaries.

vypek

I don't know if this has been discussed or not but if you record with your DVR you should double check. MY DVR considers this a re-run and was going to miss the episode.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
So thus far...
Did the corpse have Ashi's hair? Was he imagining that? Was that supposed to be the sister who had her neck snapped?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, a Moltar video game review, that's a nostalgia trip right there.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I just yelled NO at my TV when the episode ended. I was so drawn into it.

The last time a TV show made me feel this excited about it starting and dismayed about it ending was Game of Thrones, and this has been better than the last few seasons of that.
Visually stunning episode.
Off the fuckin' charts.

Azure J

That episode was fucking great and I'm glad the series kept its sense of humor even with the heavier subject materials/tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom