• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences to all of his friends and family. It's really difficult to imagine a Nintendo without him but I suppose the signs were there. :(

Shoot, now I feel awful about all those times everyone was ripping on him for whatever. Rest in piece Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed.

Thanks for fixing Pokemon Gold and Silver version btw, we still love you for that one.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
HOLYSHIT. He looked so good for his age too, he made some good decisions and bad decisions for Nintendo and he will be missed regardless. RIP.

data

What the heck... This really came out of nowhere... Wtf... I was reading his tweets so recently too... :/

Drago

Oh my god. I can't beleive this... it's gonna be a while before reality sets in that he actually passed. I'm completely shocked.

Rest in peace. He will be sorely missed.

Iwata-sensei, I might not have always agreed with your politics, but I wished you better than this. May you find peace in the next world and godbless.

Dryk

I dread to think about the next Nintendo Direct, I don't know if anyone will be able to do it with the warmth and charm of Iwata
:(
Between Iwata Asks, Directs and all the other things we're going to be feeling this loss hard for a long time

ASIS

k-medium.gif

Nintendo will not be the same without him ;_;.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom