• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scam Citizen's new Legatus ship pack costs $48,000

Gp1

Funny Money GIF

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The people who buy this look at $48k the way we look at $48. Theres people out there who have more wealth than everyone in this thread combined across our entire lifetimes.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I understand if it’s hard to get items in game and you want to keep the worlds limit and unique. The worst thing for mmos to me is 20 thousand other in the world the exact same as me.

But if this is the only way to get said items than yeah it’s a little shady.

Ribi

I legit wonder what will happen when SQ42 is released, assuming it ever is. Will it just be a regular $70 game you can buy normally at that point?
It actually cost $25 for the longest time, then upped it to 35-45 and now it's been pulled from their store as they will assuredly sell it for 60-70 now.

Buggy Loop

What technically is the issue here? Misplaced feels?

HUR DUR DUR SCAM (very close to Star see?? Big 🧠) CITIZEN DUuRRRr MONEY JAyPEG SHIPs

homer brain GIF

It’s the easiest and shortest path to a dopamine hit with anything related to Star Citizen. Thinking beyond that is too tough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom