• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

spannicus

Build me up, buttercup baby just to let me down. After seeing that Puppeteer footage I am confused as to why Sony Did not put the game on Vita.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
More than one.

EuEMNhQ.png

EMT0

Banned
So, more than one? Did Sony finally bust out the moneyhats?

Persona 5/Persona 3 Platinum, do it Atlus

Like Shane Kim he probably doesn't know that FFX / FFX-2 has already been announced, because it's more than one title.

EDIT: maybe a RPG, because of not just hours but hours at a time. I would like P3G, Suikoden 1 + 2 HD, Dark Cloud 1 + 2 HD. Thank you

B.O.O.M

That can't be right. Not one other Vita exclusive announcement since August last year?

I made a similar comment but was corrected by another user. They had Over My Deadbody 2 and the new Invizimles revealed since Tearaway

Yeah, remember this?

www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47624368&postcount=15

Sorry, not getting hyped.

That was most probably referring to the surge of great indie titles announced for the system. They may not be for everyone but they are some great games

This Shahid fellow has really pulled off a Geoff Keighley here. I just hope this game he is hyping lives up to expectations like The Last of Us did, or there will be blood.

Like Shane Kim he probably doesn't know that FFX / FFX-2 has already been announced, because it's more than one title.

EDIT: maybe a RPG, because of not just hours but hours at a time. I would like P3G, Suikoden 1 + 2 HD, Dark Cloud 1 + 2 HD. Thank you

Why do you torture me and everyone else here!?!?!?!?!?

VanWinkle

Yeah but his question was new games announced since August last year. Invizimles wasn't the only one

Ah, okay, yeah, I guess I was really referring to when he said "what was the last Vita-exclusive announcement?" but I didn't directly quote that one so I see what you meant.

Bullza2o

This Shahid fellow has really pulled off a Geoff Keighley here. I just hope this game he is hyping lives up to expectations like The Last of Us did, or there will be blood.

So it will be a localization from Japan? PhotoKano?

Ok most likely not, but I really hope more people "tease" so we can all be assured that it's legit. These announcements are perfect for a "Vita Heaven," yet Sony doesn't seem to know what they should put for such event.

I'm" cautiously optimistic that it'll hopefully be something beneficial for the public perception of the platform. Won't get hyped about it til fam start giving clues.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Z2XmndZ.png

I wonder if it has something to do with the thing LiquidMetal14 and Chubigans were teasing in the Mike Bithell thread.

Seriously. He's also working on something that's going to blow the doors WIDE OPEN for a lot of indie devs for Vita in the coming months. It's very exciting.

If it's what I know then it's very exciting. Or maybe it's something different but either way, big things are coming.

any idea on when we should be hearing more about this? summer or fall?

Not sure. It has more to do with engine development than anything else.

Top Bottom