• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

QP3

Shahid has said in this very thread that he gets hyped over everything and gets tears in his eyes from indie ports releasing on PS3/Vita, so...

Shahid didn't say he almost fainted, it was the other guy who he was tweeting with.

edit:
eVpD3Ge.png

Shahid is to Vita as Father_Brain is to 3DS...

Father_Brain is in every single Vita thread and if he's on a thread and someone makes a comment on vita, especially regarding its sales or future outlook, he'll be sure to reply. Based on that, I'm not sure Shahid cares more about Vita than Father_Brain. Actually, I'm not sure anyone cares more about the vita than FB.

Akira_83

Banned
i hate bullshit viral PR stuff like this

tell us the game, or dont

I need to know right away if its something I can get interested in

as it stands now, im mostly pessimistic about whatever the secret is that it will have to dissapoint.

last time i got excited about a vita announcement was that sega one. Thinking "OMG shenmue HD or skies of arcadia HD" and after weeks of waiting it was a ******* soccer management game... woop de doo

Father_Brain is in every single Vita thread and if he's on a thread and someone makes a comment on vita, especially regarding its sales or future outlook, he'll be sure to reply. Based on that, I'm not sure Shahid cares more about Vita than Father_Brain. Actually, I'm not sure anyone cares more about the vita than FB.

Certainly not the PSN thread, and not in game-specific threads or where sales are irrelevant. But I digress.

You're probably right that I could stand to post a bit less about the subject, but if people don't want to read said posts, there's a handy feature for that.

Who is Tony Clark ?

898941-120202-tony-clark.jpg

Also, if Phoenix Wright HD is on iOs, why wouldn't Capcom publish it on Vita? Free monies for them. (although I am aware of the fact that Phoenix Wright 5 is only coming as a digital download to 3DS so maybe Capcom has lost it freakin' mind...).

Certainly not the PSN thread, and not in game-specific threads or where sales are irrelevant. But I digress.

You're probably right that I could stand to post a bit less about the subject, but if people don't want to read said posts, there's a handy feature for that.

I personally don't care how much you post or what you post. I just call it as I see it.

Basil

Banned

You are far too emotionally invested in the Vita.

QP3

If this game is announced at say E3, would we even know? Hopefully we will get a "that was the game" from Shahid.

You are far too emotionally invested in the Vita.

What is wrong with that? It is clearly a hobby that he/she enjoys. Nothing wrong with caring about your interests.

898941-120202-tony-clark.jpg

Also, if Phoenix Wright HD is on iOs, why wouldn't Capcom publish it on Vita? Free monies for them. (although I am aware of the fact that Phoenix Wright 5 is only coming as a digital download to 3DS so maybe Capcom has lost it freakin' mind...).

Isnt Capcom's support for the Vita pretty much dead??

Top Bottom